Wednesday, 25 May 2011

LET'S GET SHABBY Challenge#24 and more!

'Lets Get Shabby's' next Challenge is up! 
This time its scrapping about YOUR childhood!

Our Sponsor LEA has a wonderful  little Shop called
'Little Bits of Pretty'  and 100% of the sales are donated to 'Westmead's Childrens Hospital'

Lea sent me a wonderful little parcel from her shop (and I've ordered more!!!)
for my DT sample for 'Let's Get Shabby'

Here's what I created...
My sister (left) and me (right_)
on a typical Sunday afternoon walk.

Check out the icecream on her chin! I had the hanky in my hand!
My icecream had already disappeared!
(we are talking the 1960's here!)

Here's another LO I did from Lea's kit,

My mum always made our dresses and we all looked the same.
My two sisters and I in blue, and friends, all sisters too - in pink
I'm far left

I do have a third one too which I have managed to quite finish yet so will show that soon!

Make sure you go check out the challenge here

----------------------------------------------------------



Has some wonderful challenges on at the moment...

CARD CHALLENGE


SKETCH CHALLENGE
Thats' me on the right, best friend in the middle, and my sister on the left.

We've been showcasing My Mind's Eye products!
Here's a LO I did with MME Stella and Rose
A littler Hannah and Paige!

There's also a wonderful MACRO-PHOTO challenge going on too...
this was mine.... see its tongue sticking out!

Hope to see you over there!
-----------------------------------------



5 comments:

lotte chew said...

great projects~ love the shabby layouts~

Jolanda said...

wow,pretty pages and card!
Amazing how you make these beauty's!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL Mandy!! You are always amazing! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jasmine S said...

So so gorgeous. I just love the "old" pics of you.
The kits look fabulous and you have showcased them perfectly.
Beautiful work as always.

ann said...

Such beautiful creative pages xxxx