Sunday, 3 April 2011

HAVE I GOT A BUNCH TO TELL!!

Oh lordy lordy!
So much has happened and so much work has been done to MAKE things happen!

Tis busy!

First off... my big announcement!!

I'm back on the DT of SCRAP THERAPY!
Its been brewing for a little while and working towards being ready for a brand new forum there has been frenzy-like!  Anyway its a fresh start for an online shop that has been around for a long time!
So if you are new or present or past member - be sure to go join and register again...
because I want to see you there!!!  Say hello!
Its a buzzing and happening place at the moment!!!

I've got a Challenge on the go - here are my LO's to represent the challenge there...
(so you got to go see what its all about LOL!!)





We are working with Teresa Collins for this month
and here is sneaky peek of one of the projects you will see there
and see what I've done with this!


Projects will be revealed as the month unfolds!!!

One of the most pleasurable things about being on Scrap Therapy's DT again...
is having one of my online besties Julie on the dt too!!!
Soooo excited!!!
We were on the DT back in 2008-09 together
So its a blast from the past!
Deb MK also joins us and she is just such a wonderful scrap artist! I'm sure you know Deb from around the Challenge blogs - especially 'Let's Get Shabby' as a wonderful contributor!
We've been putting our heads together so look out for some fun times!

EASTER is back on the menu too at Scrap Therapy in a big way!
Dust off your pastel colours amongst your scrappy stuff...
or go shopping for pastels in the SHOP
We are having a Pastel Easter:
There will be step-by-steps
Challenges
And I'm hosting a Blind Scrap
You can find that information of what you will need
This will give you plenty of time to gather goodies!

----------------------------

Next!!

123 Challenge is up and going!!!
Its another fabulous one!

Here's the criteria:
COLOUR: LIME GREEN

WORD: REALLY
TECHNIQUE/PRODUCT: FABRIC

Here's my CT LO...

------------------------

NEXT bit of news
is that I'm on the DT for
(and american site)
which is a challenge site containing a lot of different challenges!
Again, Julie is there with me, along with my gorgeous friends Bec and Mel!
More fun to be had!
I host a challenge called 'Scrap that Tune'
and its all about a song from the 1948 musical
'Easter Parade'
You'll have to go check it out too
but here's my DT sample
Everyone knows how much I LOVE to decorate the breakfast table on Easter morning!!
Its done every year! 
I'm also hosting the 'Shabby' Challenge which will be revealed next weekend!

One of the things going on there is a comp called 'Chopped' and we have a set of criteria that we have to abide by or chopped from the comp.
Its quite funny really - its based on a TV reality show in the US!
Here's my third submission for this challenge
The criteria was white, cardborad and stitching!

------------------------------------

On a sad note....
TullulahBelles Etsy is closing down as Kris is moving to the outback, quite remote and will be unable to keep it going.
I'm so sad as her products have given me so much joy over the last few years of scrapping!
Here's my latest bunch of gorgeousness...

I've got another lovely big parcel coming too! 
TullulahBelles is doing a big destash...
so keep an eye out for some wonderful goodies.
Will miss your beautiful creative Art Kits Kris!

---------------------------------

On a happy note...
got some seam binding from

JUST LOVE THIS STUFF!!
(Thanks Carol for the little extras!)

Tattered Inspirations is also sponsoring
this month!

--------------------------------

Okay... I think thats it!
LOL!!

Hope I havent lost you with all my happenings!!

Hope to see you around one of the places!!!

xx





11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on the DT's!! That is AWESOME!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all your lo's!!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie said...

Just gorgeous Missy Mandy.

It is great to be working along side you yet again.

Melissa said...

Wow...Missy , you do have a lot to tell us all!!!!!
So thrilled to be a part of your big news too :}...I think you are pretty gorgeous yourself and am really looking forward to the next 6 months at CM,

Jenneke said...

Congrats to all the happiness, Mandy!!
And I adore your pages, specially the one with the birds!! GREAT idea!

I'm going to pay all these sites a visit!

XXXJenneke

Jasmine S said...

Yay to you on all of your great news. Congrats.
Love all of your work and that orange and black is just simply stunning.

ann said...

WOW what fantastic news Mandy so happy for you...and what a fantastic DT team for ST...I will have to head back to see you challenges !!! xxx

Jolanda said...

aaahhhhhhhhh so much to look at!!amazingly beautiful!
Your work always amaze me.
Stunning!!

HarmonySweetpea said...

Wow, so many fabulous layouts. And congrats on being back on the Scrap Therapy DT.

Jocelyn said...

What a Happy and Wonderful Post!!!! What great great news!!!!! CONGRATS sweet friend!!

I love all of these LO's....you are amazing....send me some of that talent..please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing you a wonderful day!!! Filled with smiles!!! :-)

Lea said...

WOW! That's alot to comment on! Congrats on all the DT's! Love the layouts! Especially the lime green one! Now to go check out all the links on your post...

yyam said...

You don't post very often but when you do, it's always fantastic Mandy! :)

Love the dreamy whimsical layouts and all the fabulous and pretty details. Always a visual feast for the eyes! :)