Friday, 29 April 2011

Teresa Collins Canvas LO

 
 
Teresa Collins has put out a wonderful canvas 12x12 sheet to play with especially if you love paint or gesso etc! It has a fabulous texture!

Here's what I did with mine:
Image

It truly is fun!!

You can find the product here:
Image
http://www.scraptherapy.com.au/proddeta ... rod=SE2316

I covered it with impasto(or modgepodge etc) Then laid some old paper doilies on top
Image

Covered them with some gesso but also added some really old paper flowers I had.... covered them with gesso too - for more texture!
Image

And using Teresa's Blingage Carol's Clocks I smudged the clocks with gesso too!
Image

So this is how its looking so far.. I've also got a corner of a baby wipe and lightly wiped back the petals of the flowers to show a little colour through the gesso
Image

Now for the tissue paper - As soon as I saw this...I bought it just for scrapping!
Image

So tearing off pieces you need to use impasto or the like and cover both sides of the tissue paper... I just use my fingers - I like to get messy!
Image

Image

Image

Then add your embellies and a pic ...
Image

Image

And here's the finished canvas!
Image
 
 


----------------------------------------------
 
 
And here's the result of the Blind Scrap I held at Scrap Therapy too.
You can find it here

9 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Gorgeous. Love the distressed photo. It gives the whole layout so much texture.

Jolanda said...

Very pretty work,i love your work,it's so very inspiring!
Have a nice weekend!
x

jacirascrap said...

oooo, que diferente seu primeiro LO, vou lá no Scrap Therapy olhar mais! Lindo!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeee all the distressing! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ann said...

Both beautiful Mandy, love the delicate colours xx

Angela Weimer said...

2 Beautiful layouts Mandy. Love the bunting on the bottom. Looks so real. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

Julie said...

just stunning missy mandy

Samantha said...

oh i love both these layouts! the different textures are just so delish! your so clever! and truely inspiring!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Just catching up on blogs - love your easter day pics looks like so much fun and love at your house. Gorgeous layouts over the past few posts (including this one). xx