Monday, 28 March 2011

Some more quick shares!

This week is so hectic but at the same time, I just want to scrap and I'm sure you know how that feels!
My desk is an absolute mess, and I've moved onto another surface for room and now thats a mess!
So its time to clean up!  I've got some secrets I've been working on and I'll share that when next month clicks over!  In the meantime... some quick shares..... 
I've loved playing with my new Prima Heart Stamp - its big and really works fabulously with paint!


Here's a gift bag made from one piece of 12x12 paper!! 


Thought I'd play along... I love the Inspiration and the colour for something different.



Waterlilies.... my pic was perfect for the poem there at the moment

xx

14 comments:

lizzyc said...

oh such gorgeous layouts!! and the gift bag looks amazing!!

Jolanda said...

Know how you feel ;))
Beautiful work like always!!
Have a fab day.xx

Jocelyn said...

Can I ever relate with the messy creating space....I too can not even see the top of my desk!!!

These Lo's and gift bag are stunning!!! I just adore them all!!!

Wishing you a wonderful and less hectic week!!! :-)

HarmonySweetpea said...

Such beautiful texture and dimension in your layouts. Love the bag too. How cool... one piece of paper!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! I love love love love all of these Mandy! You never cease to AMAZE me! I can't wait to hear your news! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie said...

these all look great missy.

jacirascrap said...

Foto perfeita para trabalhos perfeitos!

Pia said...

wow so beautiful layouts, love all great details and great colors supert
hugs Pia

Jasmine S said...

More gorgeous work here Mandy. I can only imagine the mess but all of this wonderful work makes it all worthwhile. Fabbo.

Lea said...

Beautiful layouts Mandy! On Freee Spirit, I love the paper layering and how you did the title and journaling right on the picture. The colors on the hourse layout are great! Love the doilies, tassles, misting and the painted on look to the title. Love the flow of the lilly pad layout and the monchramatic colors with just a touch of red. It's very eye catching!

jacque4u2c said...

As I have said 100 and gazillion times before, your talent NEVER cease to amaze me!!! I just love these layouts!!!! Great job!

Jolanda said...

had to come back again...the waterflower L/O was still on my mind.That's a real amazing page!!
Have a nice weekend!

Jenneke said...

Gorgeous pages, Mandy!!
That Prima stamp is wonderful, LOVE it!!

I want to know your secrets!!!!! ;-)

Enjoy your weekend!! And take care of yourself!

XXXJenneke

Jennifer Campbell said...

Gorgeous work like always!!!!