Monday, 7 March 2011

SO MUCH TO DO WITH SO LITTLE TIME.....

I've been a missing in action with my blog - I'm so time poor!
But its this time of year when everything seems to need to be done all at once.
I'm not whinging... cos I love what I do - just is very busy and this poor blog is neglected!
So for now I'll try make amends!

I've been playing with Prima!  Oooh that new Moulin Rouge!
 And here's where I got it from SCRAP THERAPY
....my order of goodies came last week!

-------------------------------------------------------------



123 CHALLENGE
Look at the fabulous criteria!
Colour: Light/Medium Blue

Word: To/Too/Two (you choose which one)
Technique/Product/Theme Idea: Doilies


----------------------------------



Oooh and I was sooo lucky to win Scrap-It-Lah January Challenge
and here is the beautiful prize that the lovely Yatie sent me!  So thrilled to bits!


-----------------------------------------
Got this lovely award from Dale
Thanks so much!!!


----------------------------------

Paige!



MARCH SCRAP JACKED 
there's some fabulous  LO's to jack this month..
Head on over here to see!!
Here's mine!

xx




15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are AMAZING!!! You are just soooooooo amazingly talented Mandy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie said...

wow weeeeeee missy these are all just divine love them.

Pastila said...

WOW! Beuatiful works!!!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

beatiful creations - love them all. xx

Jenneke said...

Thanks for showing us your gorgeous creations, Mandy!! There're all soooo beautiful again! I adore the one of Paige, such a wonderful photo and I love how the photo 'moves on' into the background!!

Have a GREAT week!!

XXXJenneke

Cathy said...

Stunning work as usual Mandy... love them all!! OMG the photo on your Summer LO is amazing and I love the title!! :)

Deb said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.......they are all so beautiful, Mandy. I llllllooooovvvvveeeeeeeeee your summer one......awesome. The title, the LO, the photo......stunning.

Angela Weimer said...

Wow you have some amazing layouts their. Love them all. Especially the beachy one. Such wonderful goodies too. Love that blue flower trim. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

Lea said...

Oh these are awesome! Let's see, I think my favorite is theo one on the beach! What a great photo and love the title!!! Also love the scrapjacked one with all the crocheted items and what you did with the paper!

Ceci said...

I always have to take a few deep breaths before visiting your blog Mandy, because I know your work will take my breath away! Love it all. :D xxx

ann said...

Amazing beautiful creations.!!!!

Jolanda said...

How can i ever ever have missed this post??I don't know but i'm happy i see this very very beautiful work now!!Wow Mandy,im álways so inpressed by your work!!
I LOVE it!!!!!
Have a nice weekend!

Gladie said...

This is utterly beautiful, Mandy! Thinking of you today - Stay safe!

jacirascrap said...

que maravilhosa sua página Moulin Rouge, tomara achar essa coleção aqui onde moro!! Lindo demais!

Jamilie said...

All FABULOUS!! I need to find me some Prima goodies!! The stores here are bad...