Wednesday, 2 February 2011

123 FEBRUARY CHALLENGE

123 is up
CREAM
UPCYCLING
word - 'ABOUT'
You can also see who the new DT members are too!! Very exciting!
Totally love working with cream!  It always says 'Shabby' to me!
Upcycling is repurposing element for your LO...so there's plenty here, with the black background cardboard what the back of a old spiral calendar, some pegs, some black and white striped fabric, dressmaking pattern tissue, old doilies, old buttons, printed matter and an old 'bridge scorer' used as a journaling block
LOL - this is me when I was 3yrs - my mum had written on the back of the photo that  I wouldnt smile for the camera even though I was on a roundabout!!


-----------------------------------------------

CC Colour Challenge


CC Scraplift


---------------------------------------



xxxx


17 comments:

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

fabuloso!!!
amei cada detalhe!

Lea said...

Beautiful layouts! That photo on the upcycled layout is fabulous! Love those leaves and how you just used some touches of color in the Walking the Dog layout! The painting on the Scraplift layout is fantastic! And I lvoe that butterly. And love all the earth tones in the phone call layout!

Megan Vin said...

Phwoar!!! so much to look at! I love, love, love your upcycling project that is totally rockin! Also the Coz page where you've extended you pic again; very cool technique. I think it's time for me to go find some dark backgrounds and get to work!

Cathy said...

So many gorgeous creations Mandy... LOVE your 123 LO!! :)

yyam said...

Love the upcycling! :) Awesome textures and details on your layouts Mandy! Love to stop by for a visual feast! :)

P/s: Hope you feel better soon! :)

Jasmine S said...

Oh lots more goodness to see.
First WW1, This is just beautiful. From the pic to your upcycling elements.
Walking the dog, love that pic. The touch of purple with the black looks fab.
Coz, paintwork excellent. Butterfly and chippy, love them.
Phone call, love the pic again. Such everyday photos rather than those posed. And, gotta love a bit of orange.
Enough???

Jocelyn said...

Oh Mandy.....such beauty!!! I love what you did with the challenge!!!

Your Lo's are always filled with the most wonderful goodies!!!

Wishing you a wonderful day!!!

Jolanda said...

so very very cool again!!!beautiful work!
Have a very nice day!

jacirascrap said...

Adorei ver seus LO! Lindos! Obrigada também por me escrever, me sinto muito honrada c/ voces do LGS!

Pastila said...

Beautiful layouts!
Very-very!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are AMAZING Mandy!! I love love love all the flowers, the paint...and the doilies! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Pinky said...

Amazing work! ♥

Julie said...

just stunning. all of them. wow missy

curlyqmosaics said...

Such beautiful layouts! I particularly love the "round about" one. So fun & unique. Love the doily and the sewing patterns in the background!

Angela Weimer said...

Such beautiful layouts. I always love looking at your projects. They have such beautiful detail and are unique. Thanks for sharinga and have a great day. Angela

sam said...

Everything is magnificent!!!..

sam said...

Your page for 123 challenge is so beautiful !...
Do you think that I can also participate ??