Saturday, 11 December 2010

MORE PAGES FOR DEC DAILY!!

LOL!  I had to giggle when I read a comment left on my last post from Kathie who thought at first that my mention of DD (dec Daily) .........
' "DD" to mean that you'd packed away your daughter with the christmas decorations'

Thats so funny, and yes, now that I read what I wrote can definitely see that YES it will be lovely to see my DD when I get my Christmas decorations out each year!!!
Tee hee!!

Here's some more of my pages!!!  (Slowly catching up!)
Its just a mixture of what goes on everyday - bits and pieces!

Getting the make-up and costumes ready
 Theatre preparation- thats my busy little desk!
 Performing - Paige as a Pirate and Mrs Darling
 Hannah as Capt Hook
 Hannah performing with the adults, and Paige with the children
for the 50th Anniversary Gala of our Musical Society
 Paige's 14th birthday
 Hannah's very loved piano teacher

-----------------------------------

Still very much enjoying the fabulous challenges over at Bon's
This is the sketch challenge you can find it here
Paige and Hannah playing up for the camera!!

This is Bon's 'Room of the Month'  - really love this one!
You can find the inspiration here!
THis is Hannah and Paige when they were 10 & 8yrs dressed as Snow Flakes for a Calendar Photo Shoot.
This was a moment of relaxation so I snapped a pic!

I'll be back with more when I get a chance!!!

Soooo much to scrap!
And Christmas to get ready!!

xx

16 comments:

Chantal said...

Such beautiful work, Mandy! Love it all!!! :D

Peggy said...

It's turning out one gorgeous album Mandy, like I knew it would be when I saw your cover and the first pages in your previous post ... you always do such amazing work! Glad to see you're creating heaps again my friend (and yes, still wondering how you do it LOL).
Have a wonderful weekend!
xxx Peggy

Deb said...

Ooooh! I'm jealous of your Dec Daily......I really must get my act together next year and do one. How exciting it must be to pull out the ones from previous years. This one is looking fabulous. I love your LO's....stunning as usual.

yyam said...

Just stunning work Mandy! Love the awesome textures! And those happy colours! :)

Bec said...

Wow!!! Gorgeous gorgeous DD so far!! I really love the colours you've used together!
Can't wait to see more.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS Mandy!!! WOW WOW WOW!! Loveeeeeeeee all the details! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Leanne said...

OMGosh!!! It's been a while since I've been here and I am sooo glad I came for a visit. I adore your LOs and your DD. Stunning as per usual...x

Melissa said...

Wow Wow WOw MANDY, all your DD pages are looking fabulous...you are so good to be able to keep up with them, as I know you have had a busy couple of weeks.

And OMG how gob smackingly beautiful are those Merry and Snowflakes LO's...Oohla la

Pia said...

wow so beautiful album and great louts with lovely details
hugs Pia

phillipa said...

Just adorable work Mandy and thankyou so much for visiting my blog and the lovely comments!! xx

Julie said...

awesome stuff missy just love your dds. daughters and album lol

Ceci said...

How inspirational your work is Mandy....your girls are just such gorgeous subjects of course! :)

MirjamC said...

love the pages of your december book and the lo's are really gorgeous! love the red flowers on the first one and the green ribbons and embellies on the second one....beautiful!

kathie said...

Blush!

It's looking gorgeous Mandy!

jacque4u2c said...

I just love how vibrant your pages are and how they POP off the page!

Fran said...

Wow - your Dec Daily is just STUNNING!! Well done!!

Fran xx