Wednesday, 24 November 2010

JUST A COUPLE OF LO'S...

Life just happens sometimes...and now is the time. 
Its very busy time for me at the studio with an upcoming production about to move to the theatre  and that means less time here.   I've managed to tinker very late at night to squeeze in a couple of LO's though!

SCRAPxSCRAP (japan)
This was a lovely challenge.  Autumn colours, an arts photo of sorts and leaves.
This is Hannah's fingers moving nimbly over her clarinet keys.


This is a sketch for Bon's Scraps.  There sketches are fabulous and full of scope!




And lastly is the order that Tallulah Belles Etsy put together for me!
I asked for greens and blues....and am DELIGHTED
Talllulah Belles is sponsoring 'Let's Get Shabby's December Challenge
xx

12 comments:

Peggy said...

We all know about busy right??!! Glad to see you're still finding time to create though ... your work is beautiful!!! I love them both, they are so gorgeous. I wish I could see them in real life.
Have a wonderful day my friend
xxx Peggy

Sasya said...

awesome works, Mandy!!

Jolanda said...

ho,hold it...your title MUST be a couple of BEAUTIFUL,STUNNING,AMAZING L/O's.....couse thats what they are!!!!
Very beautiful and creative!!
Have a nice day!!

lizzyc said...

oh such textures on your layouts!! brilliant photos too! well done!

Jenneke said...

Stunning work, Mandy, as always!!
And those doilies are soooo gorgeous, love love LOVE the colors!!!!

Hope you're having fun, although you're so busy!

Take care!!

XXXJenneke

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooooooo GORGEOUS Mandy!! Your textures are just amazing!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Just Beautiful Mandy....Love these and all the wonderful details!!!!

Wishing you a great one today!!!

Gayle...... that,s me said...

Gorgeous LOs Mandy. I am so happy you have Tallulah Belle as this months sponsor. I already have her listed on my blog as one of my favourite shops. I love all her vintage quirky bits and pieces.

Julie said...

SIMPLY STUNNING as always Missy Mandy.

Bekka said...

So beautiful! I love the use of the branch on the first one.

yyam said...

Just gorgeous work Mandy! Always full of wonderful textures and intricate details! :)

Fran said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog - I LOVE your work!! Looks amazing!!

Fran xx