Wednesday, 6 October 2010

SCRAP THERAPY PARCEL!! yay!

   These yummy goodies arrived yesterday from Scrap Therapy
! I cant wait to use them.
I absolutely love the Maya Road products especially the mists, canvas and chipboard!!!  And check out the flower trims and pleated ribbon!!  I've had fun with the Maya Resist before (check out the 'Fairy' Canvas here )
Bobunny Christmas 'Noel' is to die for!   I know I'm a bit of a traditionalist.... but I love the vintage distressed look and traditional colours of Christmas - and BoBunny got that right.    Doesnt mean I dont like non-traditional colours - but I LOVE the deep golds, greens and red! 
Another definitely buy was also BoBunny's 'Learning Curve'..... oooh the background papers in those are just perfect!!
                                         



I'm off to scrap!


5 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous missy have fun with them all

Jolanda said...

oooohhhhhhhh,this is so beautiful....have fun!!

Bec said...

Oh these are gorgeous Mandy! Love the ASJ!!! Beautiful!!

And your ST parcel looks like mine!! We have the same taste!!!

Melissa said...

HI Mandy....just have to say I am with you on the Bo Bunny....very nice both ranges.And wanted to know where you got the skeleton leaf from in your Lo in the above post...it is so beautiful

Pastila said...

Ohhh! New BoBunny's collections are so beutiful!