Tuesday, 19 October 2010

CREATIVE MOMENTS sqeezed in between EVERYTHING else!

Sometimes life gets so busy, that the only sensible thing to do- 
 is stop the world...get off.... and scrap!

SCRAPxSPRAP - Japan #29
The criteria is to use two photos the same....butterflies and stars..
Just LOVE how this came together!
Look at the goodies.... I'm just ADORE these little Maya Rd windows!! Arent they just the coolest!
The Prima vines!  Oooh !!  And my fav background I think ever is Basic Grey Max and Whiskers reverse side of Mittens.  LOVE that colour!  ANd my newest fav product is the Prima Butterflies!! REALLY I have used all the blue ones now and most of my yellow ones - ( there is heaps in packet) and I've ordered more!!
Bit of a Prima jounaling card poking out -yep one of those ones you get in the little cute box! And Prima flowers.   You can find ALL these at Scrap Therapy




XOXO CHALLENGE #12
I've chosen Ilaria's LO to scraplift.  Had a bit of fun with masking tape!
You will find the challenge here.


----------------------------------------------

Misting!  I've used two different brands... on the trees and love the effects.
One was Maja and the other is Glimmermist with some lovely Maya Rd trim down the bottom!

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwww! These are GORGEOUS Mandy! I love love love love those masked trees on that last one!! And I don't know if you got a chance or not.. but saw your comment on my blog about Brookie...she got her tonsils out last week.... but she is getting better now :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jolanda said...

ohhhh Mandy,again so very much to see,i love what you do with all the little details...i can look for hours and still see something new!
So very very pretty!!
Have a beautiful day!!!

Illy said...

These layouts are gorgeous!
Thank you for choosing my LO ^__^
and thanks for playing with us at XOXO!

yyam said...

Wow Mandy! Your busy schedule sure hasn't affected your creativity! These are awesome creations! Just pure eye candy! :)

Lean said...

wauw beautiful pages again Mandy.
byebye,lean

Julie said...

gorgeous as usual missy mandy

Jocelyn said...

Oh My Miss Mandy....just gorgeous LO's!!!!

Love the masking and misting!!!

You are so very talented!!!!

Wishing you a great one!!! :-)

Rhayne said...

OMG I need those windows! Love how you made that layout top-heavy. I have been playing with that lately and love it :o)

Bekka said...

How pretty! I'm especially crazy for the first layout!

Lea said...

These are amazing but I especially love the Contemplate layout. The branches at the top are spectacular and the picture is so perfect. Also loving those Maya frames. I think I need them!!!

Vanessa said...

Hey there..how are you doing!
Wow..just have to say I am loving your layouts...FANTASTIC work!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Geez... these are fantastic! I espeically love all the textures in the first one, the colours are amazing in the second one and the third one just rocks!