Saturday, 25 September 2010

LET'S GET SHABBY CHALLENGE#16

ITS ABOUT INSPIRATION AND A RECIPE CHALLENGE!
There are two inspirational kitchens to choose to base your creations on...
Go and check it out here!
And Maxine's Melange has a $75 voucher up for grabs!!!

Here's my dt sample!
I chose Kitchen Two.... I loved the pinks, greens, and yellows!
I made a Birthday Cake Mini Album - from scratch!
Its for Paige's 4th Birthday

Criteria included a piece of fabric and I made a slip cover for the album and one of the diecuts is the bottom of the album from a diecut 12x12 paper


My second piece of diecut is the journaling tag.




Come and create!!

PS: I'm away at scrappy camp at the moment so will be uploading my LO's in a couple of days!

xx

10 comments:

Lean said...

This is lovely Mandy and yummie colors.
byebye,Lean.

Jenneke said...

WOW Mandy, this mini is GORGEOUS!!!
Enjoy your scrappy camp!!!

XXXJenneke

Christina Rogers said...

That is incredibly cute!!!

phillipa said...

OMG Mandy...this album is truly beautiful!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Mandy....this is AMAZING!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the layers!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie said...

Totally gorgeous Missy Mandy love it.

Hope you are having fun at camp.

Rhayne said...

That is spectacular! I may have to try that out shortly... do you mind if I lift your idea?

Pearl Maple said...

gosh that is simply beautiful

jenny said...

So beautiful Mandy...what a wonderful idea...

Jenny x

Patricia Folchert said...

Wow, this is one of the most beautiful mini albums I have ever seen! Such detail and packed full of yummy textures and color. Really inspiring- thanks for sharing!