Wednesday, 25 August 2010

LET'S GET SHABBY CHALLENGE #15 and a DT CALL!

LET'S GET SHABBY
Challenge #15
is up!!
IT'S all about MUSIC!
You can find the challenge here

I've used a vintage Music score cover for my background then set about fashioning a dress in mists and music paper!  This was amazing fun!!
But this is not all......


there is also some amazing creations by the dt as well!!

AND
Shabby is making a DT call!!!

So if you have what it takes to present incredibly wonderful creations each month...
then apply!!

Again the details are here


14 comments:

Jolanda said...

very beautiful!!!

Dara Lynn said...

Mandysea, every blue moon I get blown away by the creativity with papers and lace..... this is soooooo one of those times. This is just absolutely stunning!!!! Different...innovative... I have my face all up in the monitor...going how did she do that???!!!

Melissa said...

Truly awe inspiring Mandy....you have blown me away too.Just love your creativity.Looking forward to seeing your next installment

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

WOW WOW WOW!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this Mandy!! i am IN LOVE with that dress!!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

zazou said...

This card is fantastic. I love your job so much.

Bisous.

Darien said...

STUNNING!!!! I love the colors!!!!

Julie said...

totally gorgeous many

yyam said...

Wow! Gorgeous work Mandy! :)

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Love love love your layout. xx

Jeanet said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Mandy!I love the framing with lace...wow!
I missed the last challenge, but I will make it on time with this one ;)

Monique Barr said...

Hey Mandy how did you make that dress. I have been looking for away to make it thanks
Monique victory-n-christ@hotmail.com

mandysea said...

Keep a lookout Monique for the mid month tutorial on Let's Get Shabby!! You might find it there hint hint!

Belamie and Co said...

Love this layout it has certainly got the grey matter moving, very inspirational.
tan

Christina Rogers said...

that layout is beautiful but actually all the ones here on your blog are really gorgeous!!! wow!