Friday, 25 June 2010

LET'S GET SHABBY CHALLENGE #13 - IT'S OUR 1ST BIRTHDAY!!

Wow have we ever got a great challenge coming up and the prize for the Winner is amazing!!!

COME AND CELEBRATE WITH US
and find the criteria

PURPLE ONION
HAS A CREDIT WAITING FOR THE WINNER
TO THE VALUE OF :
US$100.00!!!

  I've made a birthday postcard from scratch!
This is the front of the postcard...
Used some scrummy bits and pieces from 'ClarabowsTeaParty' that I've had for a little while
And  our very generous sponsor, Purple Onion sent us stamps to use on our creations!!
I fell in love with the scroll one (Ribbon Label) which is a stamp that is going to very worked a lot, a little number set and journaling box (Small Number Block Set)...this I knew would be perfect for the numeral no '1' and the box became the frame of the little birthday cake..  THEN on the reverse side of the postcard,  I've used Purple Onion Postcard stamps(Vintage Postcard Set)...it has a lot in this little set...all the little raised stamps I've mounted....all the wording you can see....and the journaling box.  Perfect!
and here's some detail of my tiny stitched stems with seedbeads as flowers.
Go check out the other amazing DT examples too!
Hope to see you play along with us!!!

10 comments:

Jolanda said...

how very nice!!!

Sandra D said...

Those little flowers are amazing!!

Happy Birthday too :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS Mandy!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that stitching and the colors!! And wow wow wow..what a PRIZE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Melinda Spinks said...

Mandy your postcard is absolutely stunning! My goodness you've gone to so much effort and it has paid off!!!

Julie said...

so love the details on your post card Mandy. Simply divine.

Jenneke said...

Mandy Mandy, what a masterpiece you made!! Absolutely stunning, a breath taking beauty!!
Thanks again for asking me to join your DT, one year ago!! It makes me so proud!!

XXXJenneke

Martine said...

oh wow! what an amazing card!! LOVE it!

Bekka said...

Oh wow! I love the embroidery!

Amy Muffoletto said...

Goodness I love the details. Simply beautiful. Big hugs and Happy Birthday Shabby. Hugs,Amy

Jeanet said...

Caongrats on one year of shabby Mandy!!it's a beautiful site!And I just LOVE what you made!!Those colors are gorgeous!Just WOW!