Friday, 25 June 2010

GOSH, FINALLY HOME!

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments left about the passing of my Nana. 
I think life will settle down now as one thing seemed to tumble into the next (as it does at times)
We looked forward to going to Cairns and I got ill there, but we still managed to enjoy lovely beach walks, rainforest and the warmth nonetheless, then hours after stepping off the plane at home, it was into the theatre for rehearsals and performances for the ensuing days.  With only two days off after that, Nana passed away and it was another trip away, and arriving home three days later, I had to pack my bag again to board another plane to work in Melbourne for another four days.  
ANYWAY... all I wanted to do is get home and scrap!!!
So I have! LOL! 

SCRAPxSCRAP
I think I've made the deadline!!  Blue sky photos, white title and circles!!
This was total fun!  Just what was needed!






I'm so looking forward to catching up with everyone soon!!
xx


15 comments:

Darien said...

Amazing!!!!!!!! I love it!!!

Jenneke said...

Welcome back, Mandy!!! I've missed you!
And I missed you wonderful talent! But that's back also: what a stunning layout this is!!! LOVE the colors, the banner of buttons and the flowers and doilies!!

Once again: welcome back!!

XXXJenneke

Jolanda said...

oh wow,i love this!!The buttons are fab and i love the pictures!!Everything fits so well!!Cant stop looking!!!
Have a good day,Jolanda

Polly72 said...

I like crochetflowers. Very nice!

Jocelyn said...

So glad that you are back and ready to fall back into a routine!!!

Love this one....the colors and oh those flowers...just perfect!!!

jenny said...

Beautiful layout Mandy...
Jenny

Julie said...

just gorgeous many love the button banner

Amy Muffoletto said...

Mandy...So sorry to here about your Nana. My prayers are with you and your family.... I am loving what you created in your "need to scrap frenzy" Sometimes getting in that zone after a long busy stretch brings out some amazing creativity. I always enjoy your beautiful works of art.... I hope in all your travels you did not miss a little something I sent you. If it made it there yet. Big hugs,Amy

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

What a gorgeous layout Mandy- and welcome back home. So sorry to hear of your loss. Losing my grandmother was the hardest thing I've ever experienced.... much love to you...xOxO deb

Ceci said...

Mandy I am so sorry to hear of your loss, many hugs. I hope you are feeling well again. xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad U are home my dearest!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this lo!! WOW WOW WOW!!! GORGEOUS photos and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the paint and the buttons! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Nancy said...

absolutely amazing! really wonderful work!!!

Bekka said...

Welcome home! I love all the little details you put into your pages!

Kathy said...

great flowere nice and thick

WhiteRacoon said...

This is awesome! I'm really impressed - so much that I'm gonig to follow you =)
I love the frame on the photo and that button garland; the colors are ideal, and your flair to the details is amazing!
Great LO!