Thursday, 10 June 2010

BACK IN PLOD-LAND!

It sure doesnt feel like its only  been a few days home and it doesnt take long to go back to plodding away like the holiday is just a distant memory!  I got off the plane and virtually straight into rehearsal at the theatre with performances that night and everyday since. But today is a day off  and I have to keep looking at photos to remind me we actually had been away!!

Here are a couple of my favourites- and will probably end up being scrapped!
Hannah fell in love with this little koala called 'Freddy'.  Poor me...I was really sick but who couldnt smile with such a wonderful little furry creature amongst us!!! It just settled right into Hannah's arms.

Again amongst the animals.  These kangaroos let her sit with them like she belong.

Aussie Scrapjacked
Check out the challenge HERE
Here's an interpretation of the photo jack (Paige)

COLOUR COMBO GALORE#145
Here's a tiny Hannah and Paige!!  The challenge is here

MY FAVORITE THINGS
Its all about shoes.  And I love these ones! 
 I dread the day they wear out for good (frown)
Check out the challenge here


And dont forget to check out
Yumiko has a fabulous tutorial to show you!



13 comments:

Jolanda said...

Wow,the picture with the shade is amazing!i love the pictures with the animals,you defently MUST ;) scrap them!!The l/o are so nice....love it all...could make in one word ,but i like to write a lot...;))Have a good day,Jolanda.
(the one word would be BEAUTIFUL!)

Deb said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous LO's as usual Mandy and those pics are fabulous. Can't wait to see them "scrapped". Hope you're feeling a bit better now.

Julie said...

wow mandy I just love these esp the colour one. simply stunning.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! U are right...Hannah has a way with animals!! Just look at how at ease they are with her!! WOW WOW WOW!! And she has a CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE dress on too!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo's!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Those flowers on the 2nd one are GORGEOUS!!! And the crotched flowers on your FAVE THINGS lo!!!! HOLY SMOKES WOWWWWWWWWWWW!! They are just STUNNING!!! U seriously AMAZE me Mandy!! Hope all the recitals go well!!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lean said...

Lovely work you did it again and sweet pictures also.

Jocelyn said...

What great pics....just love them!!!

Oh those Lo's are PERFECT!!! Your talent is amazing and you never cease to place a big smile on my face!!!

Wishing you a day filled with smiles!!! :-)

Rhayne said...

Love the photos with the koala and kangaroo. It's so foreign to me... I thought kangaroo's were more violent then they look in the pic :)

And Wowzors are these great layouts! Love the crochet netting and that yellow pom-pom frame :o)

Jenneke said...

Mandy, so happy to see you're home again!! But please, think about your health and don't work to hard!!
The pictures are awesome, I adore the one of you and your beautiful daughters!!
And speaking about adore....your layouts are too WOW to be true!!!

Love and hugs,

Jenneke

laury55 said...

your layout is wonderful...great idea to include crocheting

Clare said...

OMGosh Mandy i do believe i have met as big an animal lover as me!!! i am so envious of you and your beautiful girls being surrounded by the wonderful Aussie wildlife. That Koala is so gorgeous!!!

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my blog and i am also now following you, just need to spend a lot of time going through your blog! and wow i see you have been featured on one of my favourite sites "Inspirational" congratulations and very well deserved from your stunning work i have seen so far.

Mandy do take it easy though honey ok, i have been reading on ST what has been going on. Remember to take care of number one!!!

Look forward to coming back very soon. Hugs Clare xxx

Jeanet said...

Oh wow, Mandy...you always amaze me with you beautiful, stunning layouts!!
Absolutely beautiful and i love all the creative elements on these!
Beautiful photo's and...well...just LOVE 'em all!!
Take good care Mandy!!

Gladie said...

Wowser, these LOs are beautiful! :) Congrats with the latest CCG feature - I just had to leave some love - hope you're ok - love those pictures of you and your daughters and the stunningly relaxed animals :)

Bekka said...

These are beautiful! What can I say, I'm partial to the fave things layout! :) I love those flowers on the color combos page! And how stinkin' cute is that koala?!? I hope you're feeling better!