Thursday, 13 May 2010

CREATIVE TYPE and some an ETSY FAVE!!

CREATIVE TYPE#31
Ooooh - I'm guesting over at CT for this challenge and it's totally a fabulous one!
"You know we all have those rub-ons we've been saving forever for "just the right project".... well, that project is NOW!!   Soooooo be a little green and use up older products you have already and you might just love what you create. "
Weeeeeeeell its true!! I did end up loving what I created!!!! 
These  Daisyd's  rubons stuck like glue to the glass!!   And I'm soooo pleased with the result!!

Check it out....'A WORK IN PROGRESS'  Do you know - there is 60 pink yo yos in this jar...and this is going to be one of those gorgeous floppy yo-yo dolls - the minute I get the time to string them together and make a head!!! 



A FAVE ETSY!
This arrived in the post!!! Arent they just the most motivating gorgeous lovelies!!!
I cant wait to create!! 
Edited* Just had a look and there's been quite a few sales - not surprised!! LOL!
So if you might have missed out...keep checking back as its updated regularly AND if you want a peep at the sort of lovelies already sold - just click on the 'sales' word - it will give you an idea!
And the visit here Clara Bows Blog

Dont forget to join in the challenge at LET'S GET SHABBY!

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Mandy!! That JAR is PURE HEAVEN!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!!! CONGRATS on the GDT too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lean said...

Saving stuff????? we don't hihii.
Love what you made and the yummies to win....
have lost of Fun don´t save to much...byebye,Lean.

Jocelyn said...

That jar is beautiful and what a great idea!!

Love the goodies...I am off to check out the site!!

Have a great one!!!

Gladie said...

Congrats, Mandy! The jar looks georgeous! :)))

MirjamC said...

the jar is gorgeous,love this idea!!! congrats on the gdt!!! and what a cute and yummy goodies...i'm off now to visit this etsy shop:)
(by the way:the song on my blog is from the dutch singer caro emerald.love this song,it makes me happy)

Pat said...

Love what you did & your blog is beautiful!

yyam said...

Congrats on the GDT stint! I love your joy of yoyos...I wanna go out and buy fabric!

Love the goodies you got...can't wait to see the yummy work you'll be dishing out Mandy with these!

Ceci said...

Oh I have to try that idea, thanks for sharing! :) Love those etsy bits will check them out too. xx

Deb said...

Your jar looks fabulous and look at all those sweet little yo-yo's in it. I would so love to make a yo-yo doll - not sure if I have the patience to make all the yo-yo's but. Maybe I need a work in progress jar lol.

Melissa said...

Great Yoyo flowers Mandy, and wow lovin that stuff you got from that Etsy store..will be stalking it for when they have more in I think.BTW, I really think that you should send a piccie to Prima of your Tutus they are absolutely stunning and I reckon they would love to see them xMel

Jeanet said...

Oh wow..I just LOVE that jar!...and what's in it it too!!!
Beautiful Mandy!
Have to check out that etsy..wow..gorgeous stuff!!

Peggy said...

I would never think of putting rubons on a jar ... great idea, and it looks fabulous!!!!
xxx Peggy

Bekka said...

Oooh -- I'm adding that etsy to my faves right now. Pretty, pretty! I can't wait to see what you do with those lovely items!