Thursday, 8 April 2010

POSTING FROM BRISBANE!

Life is very busy for me and I'm away interstate for work and at the moment am in sunny Queensland.  The humidity in the studio has been like a melting pot...I'm surely not used to it living closer to Antartica -LOL!! This in a downstair studio ...not sooo bad!! I was watching the young ones dancing and this was snapped!!
On Saturday I fly to Sydney, which is a few degrees cooler and hopefully a bit more managable.  BUT luckily this afternoon I found where the pool is in this hotel - and it had a wonderful 'chill' to it - ooooh, never did I ever think I'd be thankful for chilly water!! 

Sooo being away, a heap of dt samples have finally been revealed so I'll pop their links up so you can go join the fun!!!

SCRAPPING THE MUSIC #129
The song is fab and very scrappable - 'Footloose'.   You can find it here
We were away on holidays in Cairns and had a huge day out...this is Hannah all showered and curled up in bed with a book!!  I caught sight of her through the door and thought it would make a wonderful photo!
I created 'furnishings' in the LO with the lamp and chair stamps.... the window blind 'pulled down' and with trims. 



WHAT IS OLD IS NEW 'YEAR IN REVIEW'
I love this idea!!!  At the end I'm going to bind all my monthly LO's together and it will be a lovely album for year of 2010.  If you havent joined in ..it wouldnt take much to catch up!!
Mel has got some fab prizes up for grabs!!   Here's the link


AUSSIE SCRAP JACKED- APRIL JACKS
Oooooh you want some lovely arty creation fun!! Then this is the site.
I love being on the dt here!! 
Here are my samples  - go see the jacks!
These are Paige's little hands after finding all sorts of treasures in the water.
Another Jack - I sooo loved doing this!!!
I've misted over some chipboard trees...and afer removing them, filled and brought out the colour of the underneath paper with Dimensional Magic.  LOVE LOVE LOVE playing like this.
Here is another look so you can see the DM better.  The alphas have been DM -ed too!

Sooo better go prepare my work for tomorrow.
 
Dont forget that 'Let's Get Shabby' wants to see your Shabby EASTERS!!!
And with fab prizes from 'What is Old is New'!
Check it out here!

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh what beauty greets me this morning!!! You are amazing!!! I love all of these!!

Hoping that you find some cooler temps!!!

Wishing you a wonderful day sweet friend!!

Bekka said...

You are so inspiring! Have a wonderful trip!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS Mandy!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those flowers on your 'sea jewels' one!!!!! have a safe trip! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Frances said...

These are all soooo inspiring! Have a wonderful trip!!

Nancy said...

A whole lot of WOW!!!! you are one busy lady!!!! how you manage to do so much is inspiring! love your interpretation of the latest twisted sketch btw!

Deb said...

All absolutely gorgeous Mandy. I luv luv luv the one for STM....fantastic.

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

each and every layout is a work of art - love them all. xx

Ceci said...

All such inspiring work, my talented friend...especially love the sandy hands layout and the kick off your shoes LO too. Look at you sitting up so straight, sure wish I had your dancer's posture! ;)