Sunday, 18 April 2010

I'M HOME and I HAVE A NEW LOOK!

It's finally nice to get home after being away since Easter Tuesday.  It was a very productive working trip with  long hours, tiring though with a feeling that much was achieved.  I really need to settle in and get on top of day to day things here at home and get some down time with my family so I can get back in to a creative mode.  I think I have lost a bit of mojo - but with a bit of a look at some of the new challenges up - its stirring up some inspiration!  (Hard to get when the washing is piled to the ceiling- hoping to clear that today LOL!!)

So I've started with a bit of a new look which was LONG overdue...
perhaps this will help me on my way!

Anyway, here's one LO to show, its a DT one which has come up while I was away......


SCRAPPING THE MUSIC
Check out the challenge here

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Welcome Home!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo...the colors and the photo are just gorgeous!!! and loving your new avatar!!! HOT MANDY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jenneke said...

Ahhhhh Mandy!!! WELCOME HOME!!!!

Hugs, Jenneke

Lean said...

wauw welcome back great lay-out lovely pic.
bye bye,Lean.

Jocelyn said...

Welcome Home!!!! Love the NEW Look!!!


That Lo is just Perfect, what great colors!!!

Darien said...

What an Amazing lo and Pic!!! love your blog!!!

Deb said...

Welcome home and love the new look!

Sharmaine Kruijver said...

Glad your home safe and sound. That Mojo won't be gone long :) LOVE the page you made, adore the new banner and whitt whill to the new profile piccy, love the haircut!!! hugs :)

Trudi said...

Gosh Mandy,this layout is super dooper!! Awesome photo, the misting is fantastic and love, love the vines down the side

Julie said...

wow mandy love the new look and that page.

Jolanda said...

very beautiful,love the "simple" look of it!The picture is perfect!!
Have a nice day!

Nishant said...

The picture is perfect!!
Have a nice day!Have a nice day!
indian classified site