Thursday, 25 March 2010

LET'S GET SHABBY, TWISTED SKETCHES & FAVE THINGS!

LETS GET SHABBY #10
It's all about a Shabby Easter!!!
Here is my interpretation!  I'm no card-maker at all - but I sooo did love making these!
Head on over here to see the wonderful DT inspiration!




TWISTED SKETCHES#42
Here's my DT interpretation of the sketch..
It also has the twist of 'flight'.  Loving birds the way I do.....
It was fun going through all my bird action pics!  This one I took on a Lake in the far north Queensland'
You can find the sketch here



MY FAVOURITE THINGS
Favourite drink......easy-peasy!!
Everyone who knows me knows I LOVE my cuppa tea!
 
 
METHOD PLAYGROUND
All that was needed is to use cardboard!!  LOVE the stuff!!
Check it out here
This is my mum and dad with all their grandkids at our place last year on Christmas Day!

SCRAP-IT-LAH
Loved this challenge and its a bit of a blog hop!!!  Check out the criteria here
It must have multi photos, journaling and stamping!    Paige took these pics of Hannah in her most fav section of their school library!  All the chairs had been taken out for an event - but she didnt care!!  All she has ever wanted to be is a librarian!

SCRAPPING THE MUSIC
No explanation necessary!  My girls and me!  We were away in a fave place of ours in Winter - 'Cradle Mountain'   You can check out the song here  - Fireflies!! Dont you just love it!!

CREATIVE TYPE
I always look forward to doing CT challenges because they are just that - a challenge and I am never disappointed in the result!!   Just look at us three having a ball!! You can find the challenge here


 
 
 
xx

25 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! Mandy!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those Easter cards!!! Those images on them are just gorgeous!!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the birdie lo!!!!! And yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee your FAVE THINGS lo....I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the little house scene, the heart!!!! BEAUTIFUL as ALWAYS!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lean said...

Wauw lovely work wonderful colours and yummie Flowers verry Yummie.
have lots of scrapfun bye bye,Lean.

Frances said...

These projects are amazing!! The Easter cards are to dye for...hehe!

Nadine Karen said...

I love! love! your Twisted layout! I am also on team B and love getting inspiration from all of you.
Nadine

Lou said...

Hi Mandy,
Absolutely love your Easter Cards!! Beautiful!!! Also love the LGS challenge... hopefully will manage this one ok..
Great LO's too.. really love the cuppa one...
Hope you are having a lovely week!!
Love Lou xx

sarah said...

wowsers!!! i love your fav things LO. the title work is GORGEOUS!!!

thanks so much for playing along with us!

you rock!

hugs,
sarah.

Lynn said...

Wow!! Your cards are gorgeous!!!

Deb said...

Just gorgeous Mandy.....luv,luv,luv your shabby cards. I'm no card maker either but these are sooooo inspiring.

Jenneke said...

Your Easter cards are soooo beautiful, Mandy!
And what can I say about your layouts?? They are absolutely fabulous!!!
As always!

Thanks sooooo much for playing with us at TAAFOMFT!

XXXJenneke

Julie said...

just adore those cards missy and what great pages too.

Gladie said...

Beautiful pages, love your Easter cards!!!

jacque4u2c said...

These cards are so beautiful! Your fave things layout is great too! I love the colors you chose - just stunning!

yyam said...

I love your Easter cards Mandy! :)

And all the blue in your layouts! My fave shade of blue! Gorgeous work! :)

Kris said...

Mandy, these cards are divine! love the sorbet tones

Tanya Tahir said...

wow WOW WOW your cards are stunning and awesome pages too xx

yumiko said...

Mandy, your Easter cards are so beautiful and the other two layouts are so gorgeous!!!!

Bekka said...

These are soooo beautiful. I think the 2nd one is my favorite -- beautiful photo, and I just love all the blue!

Jeanet said...

Oh wow Mandy, these are all awesome!Loving your easter cards..beautiful!
And I love your layouts!That blue is fab!And I love the paint!
Thank you so much for joining us at Fave Things!
That twisted sketch LO is super!@Love everything about it!!

Jolanda said...

Wow,the easter cards are so beautiful!Love them!!!

Peggy said...

Oh Mandy how I've missed seeing your beautiful work! It feels like so long since I've visited your blog. How have you been doing my friend. Well, I guess I'll find out, because I'm planning to go through all of your posts to see just how much and what I've missed!
Your cards are gorgeous, but it's the LO's in this post that are taking my breath away. They both have that lovely artsy look to them I so love. Gorgeous work Mandy!
Love xxx Peggy

Marcy said...

OMG THESE CARDS ARE ARTABULOUS!!! Your whole blog is absolutely darn devine! so glad I can to have a look WOW your certainly are an inspiration!

Nancy said...

WOW! absolutely amazing work! just love visiting your blog! a lot of unique, creative beauty! that cards are drop-dead gorgeous!!!! BRAVO!!!

Elaine said...

Everything is beautiful! I am truly inspired

Pia said...

WOOOW WOW what a beautiful work.
hugs Piaxx

JaN's ArTy AtC JouRneY said...

WOW!! Your 'shabby' Easter cards are Gorgeous!! Beautiful images and embellishments!!

Jan x