Monday, 22 March 2010

JUST A BIT OF SHABBY STUFF GOING ON....

METHODS PLAYGROUND


The challenge is about using white.  I've used it in paint, flowers, lace, pearls, doily and butterfly. 
The back of Hannah (righthand side) performing in Hobson's Choice.


SCRAP THERAPY CYBERCROP
I did Bec's SKETCH CHALLENGE - using greens! 
Hannah with Cosmo.   I hate to think what she may be like when the day comes that we dont have Cosmo any longer - he is a very very old man.  



Speaking of which....
He's deaf and he sleeps alot now.  His latest possie is my desk.  Just as well it is large.  I put his blankets there (as well as slipping a hot water bottle underneath him) as it was better that he lay on them rather than all over my papers and scrappy stuff!!  I'm sure he thinks he will get a lot more attention if he sleeps where I sit A LOT!


CREATIVE TYPE #27
I just had to do this challenge!  There's a bit of a mix up on uploading dates...but I had to show it anyway!!
I loved the criteria to use type in or on your photo!!  I had a pic of my stamps drying and it was perfect then to use the very same stamps across the photo!!
.
.
Oh and dont forget to go see who won
Alice in Wonderland
Challenge
And also see who was 'Honorable Mentioned'!!

hugs
xx

16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwww!!! mandy!!! both of these are just gorgeous!!! i loveeeee the way u layer!!!! and i love love love love love that photo of kitty....i wish i could sleep that way!! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Oh I just adore both of these....The layering is AWESOME...I love the photo of your kitty...how sweet that you made him a place and made it a special place!!!

Wishing you a great week!!!

Lean said...

Lovely work again Mandy and yes old cat´s they have only one thing to do....zzzzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzzz...or snorsnosrsnoringgggg.
great shabby challenge also.
bye bye,Lean.

MirjamC said...

wow, gorgeous lo's...all so different!!! and what a cute picture of your old sleeping cat:)

Julie said...

great stuff yet again missy, love the stamp layout.

Ceci said...

All very lovely as always. :) xx

Antonella Ryan said...

MANDY I LOVE THEM ALL!! I Just love all your work!

Giovanna said...

mmmmmmmmmmmazing Mandy!!!! Love the type one...just fab.
xx
gigi

Jenneke said...

Gorgeous layouts again, Mandy! LOVE the way you use paint!!
Such a sweet picture of Cosmo.. Yes, I can imagine you'll be missing him so much..

Liefs (=love), Jenneke

Maya said...

Oh, so pretty! As always - just stunning!

Katia said...

Wahouuuuuuuuu!
So precious...!
I love your first page... the flowers... and the entire layout...!

And the last one is so humorous...!
Vive les tampons......!!!!!

Kisses and hugs from France
Katia
http://lescrapdekatia.canalblog.com/

Melonie said...

Beautiful LO'S!!!

Lucy F. (Celiagart) said...

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL !!

But, I have a question: What is the border punch, made along the contour card of the blue "Happy Easter" for "LETS GET SHABBY # 10"? What is the brand, please?

Have a nice evening,

Melinda Spinks said...

What a beautiful, beautiful pussy cat! He obviously just likes to be in the road so he can gain a little bit more pampering!
Your work is just exquisite!

Tanya Tahir said...

for some reason, your updates haven't been showing up in blogger :( I have missed so much :(

Peggy said...

They are all so beautiful Mandy, especially that last one with the stamps ... I'm totally loving that one, that's just brilliant!
xxx Peggy