Thursday, 11 March 2010

I'VE BEEN A BIT LUCKY!!

But firstly to some challenges!!


MISSION CREATE
I used all the criteria!  Just LOVED it.  Here is Hannah in our garden.


SCRAP-IT-LAH
Its about holidays and this one is Paige when we went Helmet Diving.  I took this photo of her face! She reached out and touched this huge fish as it went past....It was as fascinated as she was. Check out the challenge here


SCRAPPING THE MUSIC #125
Check out the challenge here.  This is my DT sample of Paige dressed up as a little 'Bilby' an Australian bush native animal for book week at school - which she won!


TWISTED SKETCHES
See the sketch here.  The twist is using staples
Here's Paige dancing.  Look at that lovely spring in the air and her well pointed toes!!


AND....
Lucky me!!!
I won a giveaway!!
and here are the

I won  kits from
Serendipity Scrapbooks and Color Me Miki!

What a happy day and thanks to the girls who left comments on my previous post cos I didnt know I won until I read them!!!!!



23 comments:

Niona said...

This is beatiful!!! WOW! Super!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

u are sooooooooooooooo amazing mandy!!! all of these are just gorgeous!!!! And CONGRATS on your big win!!! that is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Oh Mandy...these Lo's are so Beautiful!!! I LOVE all the detail you put into each piece of your art!!!

Congrats on the wins...you so DESERVE it!!

Wishing you a grand day!!!

Chris said...

such beautiful and striking layouts - you are always so original and each layout is so unique. Congrats on the winning - I saw your name listed on their blog and was so happy for you.

Darien said...

GORGEOUS WORK!!!!!! LOVE THE FIST ONE!!!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GATE!!! STUNNING!

Jocie said...

I really LOVE all your LO's!!! The first one is so whimsical!! Thanks for playing along with us at MC!~!

Deb said...

Such beautiful LO's Mandy. Luv the "garden walk" one especially - just gorgeous.

Kathy said...

Great LO Mandy! I love the colours and all the texture. You did a great job on this challenge! All your LOs are so stunning!

Chowchow said...

Mandy - thanks for beautiful submission to SIL. I love love the photo so much! Where is this that you are allowed to helmut dive? Must bring my kids next time when I am in the Land of Oz.

Yatie Tajudin said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!! They're all gorgeous layouts, Mandy!! As I scroll down, each LO gets better and better!! I love them all!!

And thanks for playing along at SIL. Oh and congrats on your big win!!!

Kathy K said...

Beautiful layouts!! Congrats on the wins!!

Nancy said...

Such stunning work on all your latest pages! just love looking at your creative detail work! Truly inspirational! TFS!!!!!

Julie said...

wow missy and congrats too.

Metal_Minish said...

Wow, awesome LO's! 'Bilby' and 'Garden Walk' being my favorites ^-^

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Love love love them all. You are so artistic with your layouts. xx

MirjamC said...

gorgeous work!!! there's alway's so much to see on your pages, all the details...beautiful!!!
congrats on the winning!

מימס mimms said...

Had to step out from the google reader
to tell you that your LOS are super gorgeous
and i love all your designs!

jeanette said...

Hello,

You,ve made some very beautiful LO.
I love them.

greatings Jeanette[ holland]

Antonella Ryan said...

Ohh mandy I have just caught up on your layouts LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM ALL!

99.3.14 said...

看看blog調整心情,又要來繼續工作,大家加油........................................

Kimic said...

WAUW, your layouts are SO beautiful. I love your style :-D

Deborah said...

love the MC layout! you framed the photo so beautifully...it is amazing! thanks for playing!

Peggy said...

oh wow, the "garden walk" and "beyond the deep" LO are taking my breath away!! How I would love to watch you create from scratch and look at the step by step progression, that must be one fascinating sight!
xxx Peggy