Sunday, 21 February 2010

WHO RAN OFF WITH MY TIME??

Yes I've been absent again!! Starting back at work has really taken a huge toll on my scrapping! I've really struggled to scrounge up what little time I've got at the moment to get some of the challenges I love done along with some dt work.......but I'll get there!!
So again I'm missing blog hopping and want to say a big thankyou for still leaving comments even though I havent be able to return the favour much lately (I feel terrible!)... I will as sooooon as I can find where my time disappeared too!!! Promise xx
.
.
MISSION CREATE
Look at us three!! These are lovely memories. I've managed to do 4 out of the five criteria. You can find the challenge here
.
METHOD PLAYGROUND#61 This was about adding a ruffle to the LO. Find the challenge here.Total fun!! Love love love how this turned out especially with a bit of prima and Ruby Street! Here's little Paige.......I substituted her pink skirt for a musical one! The background is the front cover of a music score. Would you believe under Paige is a photograph of 'Smokey Dawson'!! And that green circle you can see is actually his cowboy hat!!! Perfect hey??!! Just got to get a little creative sometimes!!

21 comments:

Chris said...

I so love how you did the ruffled dress and I admit it - I am going to lift your idea. I always love your layouts and get so inspired when I see your creations. Have a great weekend!

Amy Muffoletto said...

Your pages are always so full of unique yummyness to look at. Love what you did with that dress. I did a page for a trip we took to Sicily and I used real Euro on a chipboard girl to make a dress. It looks really cute on your picture!

Have a great day. hugs, Amy

ann said...

Love the music dress and a beautiful cluster

Lean said...

lovely lay-outs.
bye bye,Lean.

Abby said...

Beautiful layouts! I love the sheet music dress...so clever!

Deb said...

Gorgeous LO's.....luv luv luv your frilled skirt. I can see Smokey under there now. lol

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Oh Mandy that ruffled dress is soooo AWESOME!!! I always am so inspired by your work!!!

Maya said...

Awesome layouts as always!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh mandy my dearest i have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo missed u.....glad to see that u are still creating!!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo's and loving that music skirt! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tanya Tahir said...

stunning, love how you made the ruffled skirt - adorable!!!

Lynn said...

Beautiful layouts!!
Your work is sooooo gorgeous!

Antonella Ryan said...

Ohh Mandy they are all stunning!! I just love looking at your peices of art xo

Lou said...

Love your ruffled skirt Mandy!! Just gorgeous!!!
Sooo know how you feel with working impacting on creative time.... feel bogged down atm myself!!! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous inspiration!
Hugs Lou xx

Chantal said...

Hey there! I love your style! The ruffle skirt is the cutest! I did a similar thing last month, but with gingham material. Super cute stuff! :)

Jenneke said...

PERFECT layouts, Mandy!!!!
Love the background of your 'Dancer' layout!! And of course that dress!!!!

XXXJenneke

jacque4u2c said...

My fave is the ruffled skirt! Just tooooo stinkin' CLEVER!!!!!

Julie said...

Just love the sea air layout gorgeous.

Rainbow said...

Hello!! I love , love love your work!! you are so very talented!!, love your place!!
Love the music dress! wow so creative!!
Hugs from Utah, USA
Lidia

毛衣 said...

真正的愛心,是照顧好自己的這顆心。........................................

Gladie said...

Oh my gosh! Awsome LOs, Mandy! Love the skirt!!! Time's flying here too, so many projects and so little time, esp this month - and yesterday more snow! Luckily it's melted away already, but spring is soooo late this year - but at least it's getting lighter and lighter every day :) Have fun, dear - and pleeeease, I'd LOVE to see you as one of our guestsa over at CS!!!

Vanessa said...

Absolutely gorgeous layouts..I love how you embellish your pages!!