Tuesday, 9 February 2010

SOME MORE COOL CHALLENGES AND A WONDERFUL VIDEO!!

.
KEEPING A JOURNAL
You must watch this!! I found it on Michelle's Blog!!
It is completely and utterly delightful!!!
I wish I was clever enough to put the video here properly..but it just wouldnt happen for me!


.
ARTASTIC
This was Paige in Grade Five dressed up for Book Week for school. Check the challenge out here
.
.

PENCIL LINES #172 Look at Hannah - both the girls learned to ride their bikes down this driveway!
The challenge is here.
.
INSPIRED BLUEPRINTS #41
and it MADE THE FAVES!!!
This was a fab challenge! I had heaps of fun with the tree part of the sketch!! Hannah really struggles with heights - Going on the Flying Fox was a big moment for her - luckily the photo reflects her happy second attempt with all nerves put aside!
.
.
METHODS PLAYGROUND #60 Was all about wool and felt!! Think this might be a little late, but loved the challenge anyway!

-------------------------------
.
.And gorgeous Amy gave me this Award
Thanks so much gorgeous xx
Here are 7 random things about me...
I love my alone time
And loathe routine
I want to retire
My next birthday is a BIG one!
I'm hopelessly slow at texting and have the most basic phone on purpose!
I hate shopping and avoid it like the plague- If I have to, I fly through the door, buy and leave. I make a decision on the spot and if I have to wonder about it....then its a mistake.
I'm happy to just be at home (big smile)

.
.
.

18 comments:

yyam said...

These are amazing creations Mandy. My fave is Overcoming fear...the texture on that is just awesome! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhh mandy...these are stunning!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the twigs on that one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sarah said...

you have been BUSY!!!! talk about ARTISTIC!!! LOVE all of your latest!

hugs,
sarah.

Elaine. said...

looks like you had a wonderful time with those challenges, I need to go check out their sites, glad you are using so much of your talent on the paper, with mixed media and your gals are so darn cute!
Elaine

Jenneke said...

STUNNING!!!
We say 'geweldig'!!! But we also say 'super, fantastisch, schitterend, oogverblindend' etc. etc. All those words subscribe your amazing work!!

And when is this 'big birthday' going to be, Mandy??????? ;-)

Hugs, Jenneke

Peggy said...

Wow Mandy,how do you do it? How do you keep creating so many beautiful pages in such short periods of time??? Where do you keep getting your inspiration from? I'm always so impressed by your work, I love it!
xxx Peggy

Julie said...

wow mandy these are all just amazing

Lean said...

Wauw great lay-outs..busy girl.O and Jenneke says de right dutch words.
DOEGGGGGGGGGGGGG,Lean or bye bye,Lean.

Jocelyn said...

Loved all of these Miss Mandy and what a great list about you!!!! I want to retire too!!!!

Wishing you a Fabby Day!!!

Ruth said...

Love the layouts.....miss those long driveways and flying foxes though:(
My DD is the only kid at school who knows what a flying fox is because her big fat Mummy can't resist getting on them at the park!!(she still thinks she's 13 years old!!
So what it's like going to be 21 huh?

danilouwho said...

Really awesome pages!!

Abby said...

Your layouts are so inspiring...each one different from the other yet they all represent your style beautifully!

Maya said...

So pretty! The layout with the tree is amazing, simply amazing!

Simona said...

amazing LOs, great work!

BrigitteG said...

ohhh Mandy...always such an inspiration to come around your blog...loooove your LOs...aweeesome stuffs ;)

have a cool w-end girl !!

Brigitte G.
http://brigittescrap.canalblog.com

Ceci said...

I especially love your maid LO...I am also gobsmacked at how you constantly produce beautiful layouts. :D

Gladie said...

Wow, you blow me away on each & every post. these are georgeous! Love the one with Hannah on the bike - so bright and happy :)

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I'm so glad you liked the video!!! Beautiful work too Mandy! You inspire me!