Thursday, 25 February 2010

LETS GET SHABBY #9 and TWISTED SKETCHES #38

LETS GET SHABBY
Do we ever have a WONDERFUL Challenge for you!!
You need to CREATE A GARDEN!!
and click here to see what else you need to do!!!
AND you should see the prize from D'lish!!!
I totally loved this challenge as it was perfect for when Paige played 'Alice'
I managed to create the hole 'Alice' fell down into - giving it a bit of a 'well' look.
It's actually two sheets of 12x12 paper high and curved around in a semi-circle shape.
I've used flowers from D'lish!! Just LOVE them!
I used the quote 'down, down, down.
And added in the cheshire cat (his face is a button!!)
And notice the mad hatter, stop watch and rabbit!
This was sooo fun!!
I hope you join in too!!!
---------------------------------------------------------
TWISTED SKETCHES
It was all about symmetry and stripes this week! I wasnt sure how I was going to come up with this one!!! BUT I did!!! And I loved the challenge!!! Check it out here!
This was Hannah (first right) and Paige (3rd right) performing in ballet comps -
It won!!

16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

MANDY!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! This is SERIOUSLY amazing!!!! holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wow!!! U are soooooooooooooooooo inspiring! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

I agree with Julie....wow, wow, wow!!! Just stunning and yes you are an inspiration to all of us!! I want to come and visit with you so that you can teach me all your awesome talents!!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

Maya said...

Can I add another wow? Truly amazing!

ann said...

Mandy your Shabby example is just so creative....amazing....

Lou said...

Absolutely Loooooove the Challenge at Shabby!!!!!! Many you were sooo right!!lol You must know me better than I think!! :)
Your take on the piece is positively AWESOME!!!! I absolutely adore what you have done! Definitely an inspiration! Congrats too on the win!!! Well done!!
Hugs Lou xx

Toni said...

I know I say this all the time BUT I'm saying it again... HOW DO YOU THINK OF THIS STUFF!!!
YOU ARE SO CREATIVE & I LOVE ur WORK!!!

Julie said...

mandy these are both totally awesome I so love your shabby project

Jenneke said...

Just like Toni said: how do you think of this stuff???? This is absolutely stunning, AGAIN!!!! Mandy, I have no words for it, it's just breath taking!! Shabby-queen!!!

XXXJenneke

Sarah aka Byclops said...

It is reidiculous how talented you are!!!!!

Timcsoca said...

What a gorgeous idea! Absolute stunning creation Mandy!!Fantastic the details!:)

Hugs, Tímea

Just a little bit Crafty said...

Just give me a moment to pick my jaw off the floor. I think that you have hit the nail on the head. FAN....TAS....TIC!!!!!

Nancy said...

Really spectacular work on the "shabby" challenge...really brilliant! and the twisted sketch...fab take on it...and love the trim you used! Lovely work! as always!

Ceci said...

Oh my goodness...that Alice layout is just breathtaking!! I am gobsmacked at how gorgeous this is, lol. ;)

Princess Tamara said...

Wow, honey, these are just STUNNING!!!

Tanya Tahir said...

wow WOW, how do you do it. You are such an inspiration and the kick up the butt I needed!!!! ;)

JaN's ArTy AtC JouRneY said...

Wow!!!
..totally agree with everybody else
You create such stunning LO's!
and this is sooo creative, so many elements to look at!
Love it!
Jan x