Friday, 8 January 2010

LGS EMBELLIE RAK, PENCIL LINES, STUCK?SKETCHES, AUSSIE SCRAPJACKED

.
'Let's Get Shabby' has its third and final guessing game going on right now!! You get three guesses over three days!! Julie has put together this FABULOUS embellie RAK....count what she has amongst it, and leave your answer in the comments at LGS!!
.
.
,
PENCIL LINES

I had visions as soon as I saw the sketch and wanted to scrap these pics of Paige for so long. She LOVES cooking for us and often ponders over recipes. This is one of my favourites she made!
.
.
.
STUCK? SKETCHES
There's so much joy in creating beach scenes! I've flipped the sketch a little to work with my portrait shaped photos. You can find the sketch here
.
.
.
AUSSIE SCRAPJACKED
My dt postion doesnt start until next month, and because I fell instantly in love with Danielle Quarmby's creation and here is my interpretation... (I hope I've peaked your curiosity!!Its not digital, its two photos, a large and a small, its hard to see, but the driftwood has been cut out(from another copy) and double mounted over the underlaying large photo (my dd shot this driftwood) so its actually 3d in real life. The words are stickers. The blue sea is alcohol ink. The dark spots that appear in the top half of the big photo are actually grains of sand and stones....but the perspecive of Hannah and the waterline makes those marks look like seagulls!
You can find the Jacks here

11 comments:

Tanya said...

OMG (how many of my comments to you start with "OMG" lol lol)....your driftwood layout is absolutely amazing!!! I can't stop looking at it :D

Amy Muffoletto said...

Love how you did the driftwood. Your beach layouts are always just gorgeous. I love your photos... You are just a super amazing woman...Love to come to visit your blog....So much to see every time I do!

Jocelyn said...

Oh my....love all of these and the driftwood is awesome!!!

Talented you are my sweet friend!!! :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

omygosh!!!!! mandy!!!! these are sooooooooooooooooooooo amazing!!!! i love love love the recipe one and the driftwood....and loving that mesh on the 3rd one!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Cori said...

Wow, I have to agree with everyone! The driftwood page is awesome! You need to frame that one! Very cool!! Happy Scrappin'!

Elaine. said...

what wonderful layouts, and your vision came true, a chef in the making and love the others, great with the driftwood multi pictures
Elaine

Gladie said...

Oh my gosh! I'm stunned here I sit on the other side of Earth - your driftwood LO rocks! You never do anything halfheartedly, do you - the 3D-work is so incredible talented, creative and so beautiful done - awsome!!!

UlrikaT said...

Absolutely stunning!! I love all of them! Thanks for the inspiration!

Mazlina said...

these layouts are just stuning.. love how you create ripples in the blue on.. and t he driftwood one.. is just stunning!!!! you're so creative n artistic!

Julie said...

hese are all gorgeous Missy M. Love them.

Peggy said...

oh wow, you just never cease to amaze me ... I can't even choose a favorite this time, they all leave me speachless and yes, a little bit jealous as well! You make creating seem sooooo easy, when we all know it's not! How I'd wish to see you working on them from scratch, that must be such an interesting process to watch!
xxx Peggy