Monday, 4 January 2010

ANOTHER GORGEOUS LGS RAK, SCRAPPING THE MUSIC

THIS gorgeous LACE RAK from me is up for grabs over at
So head on over and join the fun!!!
MY NATURE GIRL
Hannah has an absolute innate respect for nature, most probably from me (lol)
What do they say?..... 'The apple doesnt fall far from the tree' (pardon the pun heehee)
She's just sooo happy amongst it. This was a colour challenge over at SCRAP THERAPY for December, - January's is up now.
You can find it here
SCRAPPING THE MUSIC#116
Its a total fun one! 'The Golden Girls' theme song from the series!!
Its a great friendship inspiration. Also, weekly prizes are now given out to each winner!
Go check it out here!!
I loved the words used in the title.....it totally fits my girls. Its sooo heartening to watch them together, they are like best friends even though there's 2 years difference.

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! These are just gorgeous Mandy!!!!! off to check lets get shabby! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love all of these...now I need you to do my LO's for me!!!!

Have a great day!!!

Chris said...

Such beautiful layouts!!!! I always love how you mix so many elements in your pages - so many textures that I just want to touch them - and the way you use is color is so full of energy and light. Have a great week!

Jenneke said...

SUPER gorgeous layouts again, Mandy!!! I LOVE it when you tell about your girls, specially about the bond between your 2 youngest girls.
Your bakcground papers are always sooooo beautiful!!!! WOW, how I adore your style!!!

Great RAK!

XXXJenneke

Rhayne said...

Ooohh, really love the Tree Hugger layout! That green and red are divine!

Jeanet said...

So,so beautiful all of your layouts Mandy!!
That is cool indeed we used the same title for STM...loved your comment of great minds...;)that's a huge compliment for me !!
I just love all of your textures!

Lynn said...

Love these two layouts!!
They are sooo gorgeous!

Gladie said...

Beautiful LOs, love the tree hugger - and the stunning textures :)