Thursday, 17 December 2009

We have a native tree call the Bottle Brush (for our internationals) and it blooms are out in full where I live in December. When I see our tree out in full colour it always reminds me of the traditional Christmas colours of green and red. This is a beautiful tree.
.
DECEMBER DAILY 8TH & 9TH
This lovely sentence written on the blackboard was at the studio last week when I had a couple of senior students in for some extra class, (one is off to the Australian Ballet School in January for summer school) and this is what they left behind. Isnt it just so warming that 17-18yrs olds can feel they can do things like that - to leave a such an appreciated little note.
.
.
AUSSIE SCRAPJACKED There are three Jacks to jack! Too much fun. Here's another I had a try at. You can find the challenge here.

9 comments:

Antonella Ryan said...

We All do Love Mandy!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and WE LOVE MANDY TOO!!!! That is soooooooooooooooo sweet!!!! I love love love that tree on your jacked lo too!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Gorgeous - love the jack. xx

Jocelyn said...

Love that tree...is that not awesome!!!! I agree with the others ladies....WE DO LOVE MANDY!!!

Have a great one sweet friend!!!

Ruth said...

Well done for keeping up with your DD...I love bottle brush tree, we used to call them Basil Brush trees Boom Boom -then as I got older I realised they were more like Bottle Brushes!!

Gladie said...

the teenagers actually doing this for you tells a lot about them - but even more about you - so sweet & heartwarming! :D Beautiful treee on the jacked LO!!

Pia said...

wow what a beautiful work

Jenneke said...

And I LOVE Mandy too!!!!!!!!!!
And her Christmas Daily and her Aussie layout!!!!!

Hugs, Jenneke

Ceci said...

ooh I am loving both of these creations!! Wishing a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you and your family. xx