Wednesday, 30 December 2009

IT'S SO QUIET HERE!

The silence is almost deafening........and I LOVE it!! Paige has gone for a sleep-over and dh has taken Hannah to the cinema to see Avatar then out to dinner, and I'm at home (noooo its not my kind of movie !!) enjoying the peace and quiet and scrap and potter around!! Weeeell, at least for a couple of hours!
CREATIVE SCRAPPERS #84
You can find the challenge here
Had some fun with colour and played with the sketch a bit!
CHRISTMAS LAYOUT
Over at Scrap Therapy, there's a challenge to scrap a 2009 Christmas photo
Tooooo easy! We all have those!! LOL
52 SKETCHES
Weeell, this is the last sketch they will be doing, and I've really enjoyed it. There's actually supposed to be four square photos, but it just wouldnt work with what I have, so I did two longer photos. I just love doing beach LO's or anything beachy!! Now, I'm off to have my dinner and scrap a little more!!!

14 comments:

Jodi said...

WOW Mandy, I was eyeing off that Sand layout at 52 sketches!! its awesome.. Love the others too....

yyam said...

Isn't nice to be able to craft without distractions?

Awesome work Mandy! The first layout really jumped out at me...I love the bold use of colour and the fact that the photo features the back view...Send some creative mojo down my way will you? You're on a roll!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

i'm with u on the avatar movie...lol....not my cup of tea either!! LOL!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo's .... so gorgeous!!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the mesh material on that beach one!!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lean said...

Wauwwwwwwww mandy great work again.I love the sandscrap.
bye bye,Lean.

Jocelyn said...

I agree with the Avatar movie...not for me!!!! I so adore all of the LO's.....OH MY....STUNNING!!!!! Quiet time is the BEST!!!

Happy New Year sweet friend!!!!

Tanya said...

You put all of these together this afternoon? WOW, you are not only an awesome scrapper, but a fast one too!! Took me all morning to do my Creative Scrappers one LOL ;) Love yours...

Mazlina said...

love the orange layout.. great take on the sketch! and the 52 sketch also rocks as always.. wow, you scrap really fast! heheh

Janice said...

Your layouts are so inpspirational. It's great to see how you bring the different elements together.

Jenneke said...

WOW Mandy, they are gorgeous again!! And I have the same 'problem' as Yvonne: desperately need some creative mojo!!! So, please....send me some???

I send you some love from Holland!!

XXXJenneke

downrightcrafty said...

you have been a busy bee, all those gorgeous layout's which really do the photo's justice and to have time to visit and leave such encouraging comments too - now that is a talent in itself.
thanks for visiting
Kate x

sarah said...

what GORGEOUS layouts!!! :)

hope you have a wonderful new year!

hugs,
sarah

Jodi said...

haha Mandy, just trying to find a photo for it now!!! lol (The shabby challenge that is!!)

Chris said...

Such gorgeous layouts - I always love to see your new layouts - so inspiring - so filled with color and textural details, and wow - you really are a fast scrapper. Hope you and yours have a wonderful new year!

Jeanet said...

Mandy...I love your layouts!Love all the colors you use and all the materials!
You are such an inspiration!
So happy we have met and I want to wish you and your loved ones a verry happy and healthy new year with lots of everything wonderful!!