Wednesday, 16 December 2009

GRABBING SOME SCRAPPING TIME.

I'm still playing catch-up with my December Daily...and I'll get there!! It's just working up for a busy time as you all know!!! Yesterday I even painted a room and am about to go do a second coat, so here I sit with my hands still with bits of remnants of a lovely green paint over them. I love green!! And lately its all I seem to be scrapping in too! But, in my defense, Christmas does bring the green out in me too! I've also restocked some of my background papers I love to use, so I hit ScrapTherapy for an order! My fave background papers are Basic Grey and Fancy Pants - mostly the reverse sides! Do you ever use cardstock?? I dont think I ever do - and not for a long time. Hmmn.
DECEMBER DAILY 5TH
6TH & 7TH BALLET PLAY (and it won!!!) This was a challenge over at Artistic Document It's the first time I've played over there. Dont you just love this Basic Grey Nook and Pantry paper!! This is my little Hannah - a costume fitting! She thought she was a princess!

5 comments:

Gladie said...

Wow, your dec daily looks great! Love the size :) Awsome pages the last days, I love to see you hvae a merry christmas!

yyam said...

Wow...you've been seriously playing catchup my friend...these are looking great!:)

Chris said...

Your Dec daily is coming along - I know I won't do it so I don't even try = the most I have ever done is when Ali had the Week in a Life, and that one I totally did. Love your layout as always - have a great week!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

omygosh!!! i love love love love love love these mandy!!! soooooooooooooo detailed! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Oh Mandy...you have been playing catch up.....stunning....love all of these!!!

Wishing you a FABULOUS DAY sweet friend!!! :-)