Thursday, 24 December 2009

CREATIVE SCRAPPERS #83

Especially loved the sketch my LO was based upon.....another Irene Groneng
sketches!! Love them!
This was me in 1972, we had just moved back to Victoria from NSW. Thats my little dog 'Bobby'. He went everywhere with me.
You can find the challenge here
LIke everyone, we are caught in our pre-christmas rush! I've got 20 here for dinner on Friday, so the preparations are full on! The cameras will be click click clicking!
-------------------------------------------
LET'S GET SHABBY
have announced their winners and the next Guest Designer/Sponsor
sooooooo if you want to know more....
you need to visit here
-----------------------------

6 comments:

Gladie said...

Wow, Mandy! This Lo is just awsome! Love how you used the sketch - the seashells are so perfekt here - you look georgeous in the photo :) I’m at my parents’ for the holidays, maybe I should look around for the old albums - thanks for inspirasjon :D Happy holidays! :D

lilasvb said...

i just like your post, nice to visit your blog

Linda Elbourne said...

Love this LO
Have a wonderful Christmas and a Very Happy New Year

Chimene said...

Mandy what a beautiful summer page!!!!
Love the colors, shells and sweet picture!!!!
xxxx
Chimene

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photo of mini-Mandy!!!! That lo ROCKS!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the shells!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

jacque4u2c said...

This just makes me yearn for summer! Great layout!