Tuesday, 29 December 2009

AND EVEN MORE SCRAPPING!

Weeeell, scrapping happily away here! I did get a bit of housework done.
.
.
.
SCRAP THAT POETRY (and it won!!)
Its the first time I've joined into this challenge - the poem is 'Twas the Night Before Christmas'.
I had a bit of fun with this one!!!
.

SCRAP IT LAH (and it won!!)

This is a first timer too! I found this Malaysian challenge with cool criteria - use something green, B&W photo/s and a quote! Weeeeeell, I love paint! I had SUCH a hard time photographing the white background!!! Its not a great photo of the LO, but the best I could do - unfortunately it doesnt really show the real colour. (sigh)/

.

CREATIVE SCRAPPERS #82 This was a great sketch, which made use of my little feathers! Blackie wishes alot but never bothers! The birds fly around him!! .

STUCK? SKETCHES Oh boy did I play around with the elements of this sketch!!! --------------------------------------------

.

.

This afternoon, Hannah and I went on a little outing together and when I got home....there was a little parcel for me waiting.....and it was from my gorgeous friend Julie! And look what she sent me!! This absolutely adorable Alice in Wonderland Collection!!! I cant wait to have fun with this!! and look at this stunning card she made to go with it!!! Thanks so much Juliexxxxxxxxxxxx

18 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!!!! Mandy!!! These are alllllllllllllllll sooooooooooooooo AMAZING!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! I love the scrap that poetry with Santa holding the photo!!! GENIUS!!! And love love love love love what Julie sent U....PERFECT for U!!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jennifer Campbell said...

Wow!!! All of your layouts are stunning... I agree with Julie I love the Santa holding the photo and all the elements on the STP layout! Thanks for playing along with us!!!

Each layout is wonderful!!! I hope you continue to have lots of scrapping time, so we can all see your amazing work!

Yatie Tajudin said...

These are just awesome!!! Love everyone of them.

And thanks for playing along with my challenge over at SIL. Love those paints!!

Janice said...

I think Julie said it all - ha ha!

Fabulous layouts and I am soooo jealous of you getting those dolls, I love Alice in Wonderland AND I love paper dolls.

Mazlina said...

i love the layout you did for SIL!!! lovin all the paint.. have to get myself dirty and play with paint too!! thanks for playing along.. your layouts are just lovely as always.. and what a nice gift you got there! lucky!

Jane said...

wowzers!!! you have some awesome work here!!! love looking through the pages. The "night before Christmas" is beautiful!! love the santa holding the photo!! Thanks for playing with us at STP!

Jocelyn said...

Oh My......SIGH...PERFECTION before my very eyes!!!!

I love all of them!!!!

Wishing you a wonderful day!!!!

Lean said...

Wauwww lots of scrap work hihii its also HOME WORK.Lovet it!!!!
bye bye,Lean.

Deb said...

Wow Mandy these are all simply stunning. Loooovvveeee Santa holding the photo and luv,luv,luv "your painting". Amazing LO's. You have been busy.

Jenneke said...

Just S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G!!!!!!!
My favorite is the one of Blackie!!!
And how sweet of Julie to send you this Happy Mail!!

Keep on scrapping! Please!!

XXXJenneke

Antonella Ryan said...

OMG MANDY!! THese are all stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!Love the Card Julie sent you hehe

Miriam said...

Wow, I love your layouts!

yyam said...

Mandy, my friend, you are the most productive scrapper ever! They are all special in their own way! My favourite is the one for scrap it lah - love the awesome paintwork and especially the title! How apt!

Tanya said...

Such gorgeousness!!!! Love the paint layout. Love what Julie sent you and her card is just the absolute sweetest thing I have seen :D

teacher jessy said...

Wow you are amazing!! I love that you took time to create layouts to enter challenges!! I wish I have such determination :)

Thanks alot for playing along at Scrap-It-Lah. That layout is amazing, the paint is awesome and I just the quote!!

Windy Robinson said...

Awesome layouts! Thanks for playing along at STP! Love that Santa on you LO:) Hope you play with us again!!!

Elaine said...

Congrats on the win. Love all thess layouts, so creative and alive. Isn't paint wonderful!
Elaine

Gladie said...

WOW, these LOs are AWSOME! Congrats on winning :)