Monday, 9 November 2009

LETS GET SHABBY XMAS RAK & SCRAPPING THE MUSIC

.

LET'S GET SHABBY XMAS RAK

Would you like to win one of these two raks?? Go see the here!!

Dont you just love Christmas!! I cant believe that its speeding up sooo fast! I have a wonderful memory of the smell of pine! The days of real Christmas trees. It takes me right back to childhood days. I smell pine and I see tinsel in my mindseye with presents packed around the base of the tree. I miss that..............sigh. (mine are the ones with the black reigndeer) We still have a couple of cards on their way to us to add to these. . . .

SCRAPPING THE MUSIC #111
Check out the song this week! Lots of scrappable lyrics!! I love this pic of Hannah that Paige took - check out the reflection she caught in the photo! This was taken bushwalking at one of our most fav places Cradle Mountain. . . .
9th NOV 09 A day spent at the studio - with my fav friend artist - she is incredible, to get such large perspective right - its a little more than LO size of 12x12!!! These are the beginnings of the backdrops for Alice in Wonderland. . .

6 comments:

Jenneke said...

I LOVE to see our Christmas cards together!! GREAT idea, these raks!
What a beautiful picture you used for your STM layout!! Love to see the reflections of the clouds into the water!!
So your friend is an artist?? That makes two of you, because you are also one!!!

Hope you'll have a wonderful week!!

XXXjenneke

Lean said...

Great lay-out you made for the STM..wauwwww!!!
bye bye,Lean.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the cards and your stm lo!!!!!! those trees are amazing!!!!! And love love love love that photo!!!!!!!! beautiful colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie said...

simply stunning mandy love it.

Joei said...

wooow love your Christmas spirits too, a great inspiration.

Peggy said...

Love love love that STM LO. The trees and the clouds you painted ... brilliant. And that pic is just surreal, I can't find another word for it ... except maybe magical ...

xxx Peggy