Thursday, 5 November 2009

FAVE THINGS,KIDDIELIT & SOME RUBY ST!

.
.
MY FAVOURITE THINGS
It's all about favourite vacations over at
One of our favourite times for us three girls is riding along the beach when on holidays.
Its just great to get some 'us' time together in our very busy life.
Its a favourite time.
.
.
KIDDIELIT
I'd love you to join me because this is about my favourite book childhood book 'The Secret Garden' I'd just LOVE to see what you can do with this challenge!!! Let me see your names turn up!! LOL (no pressure!!!) hee hee!! You can find the challenge criteria here (big smile) . . . RUBY STREET A little bit of Halloween at Ruby Street!! I had such a privilege to work with one of the 'Those Doris Days' lovelies! And a little birdy tells me that there's some updating going on this weekend!! Blacky served as a wonderful subject for this little booklet FULL of perfect go-togethers!!
.
.
.
3RD NOV PHOTO
'I see a bird'!! LOL - that's as far as the drama goes for our 17yr old!
Then he'll sit back down! It's written all over his face 'nah, cant be bothered'
He's gone really really deaf lately. .
.
4TH NOV PHOTO
Paige highlighting her times for when she has to be at 'Oliver' rehearsals.
We are just tooo busy!! Bring on Christmas!! ------------------------------
Ooooh yes.........and I was a 'grinner' at AUSSIE SCRAPJACKED
with this LO of Jonathon!
.

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mandy!!!! u seriously amaze me!!! wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow!!!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo's....your fave vacation one is STUNNING.....your kiddie lit one is just wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....loveeeeeeeeeeee that tree....and that mini book is just gorgeous!!!!! wow wow wow wow....i seriously can not tell u how wonderful i think u are!!!! u truly inspire me!!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos too!!!! thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with fave things (and can i say...i am way happy that u are on kiddie lit with me!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Gladie said...

Beautiful pages, Mandy! Your textures are stunning - and the booklet! Awsome! :D

Lean said...

Wauww great stuff and Blacky has is own mini know....love it.
bye bye,Lean.

Jeanet said...

Oh my goodness...these Lo's are absolutely stunning Mandy!!
I love your work and your original style girl!!
Love the texture on the Ocean LO!Gorgeous mix of papers,paint and loving all those gorgeous details!
Awesome mini about Blackie...beautiful!

Peggy said...

Congratulations on being a grinner Mandy! Your LO was lovely.
And again you're showing us all such lovely creations Mandy! The feel to that first one, ah ... so pretty! I remember that time I went riding along the beach, such a sense of pure contentment, just being happy to be alive ... those were the days... And that paper placement adds so much texture, you should add pics of your LO's taken from a different angle, so that we can see the wonderful texture you create!
The Kiddie Lit LO, what can I say, another wowzer!
And I so love the mini-album about Blackie, it's just perfect! I love how you added diamonds on his head on one page LOL.
xxx Peggy

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

wowser mandy - some fantastic work. xxx

Go to my blog and have a look - there is something there for YOU. xx

Julie said...

Wow missy mandy just love all of these and my friend who is looking over my sholder loves blackies book.

Jenneke said...

P
E
R
F
E
C
T
!!!!!
That's all I can say!
Thanks so so so much for playing with us at TAAFOMFT!!!!!!

XXXJenneke

Vel said...

Oh, how fabulous everything is! I love that little album!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Mandy...your work amazes me...The detail and the beauty are just stunning!!! I love the altered book and the pic with Keeper of All Documents...how cute!!! Wishing you a Fabulous Day!!! :-)

Chris said...

Just so beautiful - and amazing - I just sit and analyze how you created the LOs and book, which is just brilliant! Love the kiddielit layout with all the leaves etc, but of course, your Ocean ride layout is dear to my heart, loving the ocean as I do. Love the effect of all the ribbons and papers across the page. thanks so much for playing along with us at TAAFOMFT.

מימס mimms said...

a stunning LO !!
i love your work so much !!

Hanneke said...

Ooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW these are stunning. loooove your fave vacation one, and the kiddie lit, love how you did that tree!!! Thanks sooooo much for playing with These are a few again!

deana said...

Gorgeous OCEAN LO, Mandy! I ♥ how you layered the ribbon on there. Looks like it was a GREAT trip!

Thanks so much for joining us! :-)