Wednesday, 11 November 2009

CREATIVE SCRAPPERS AND WHAT'S AD ABOUT

.
.
CREATIVE SCRAPPERS
Here's the latest sketch from Creative Scrappers. I love the elements in this sketch. I've used some gorgeous bits and pieces from Ruby Street and created the 'circle' shape with masking chipboard and spraying Glimmermist. The pics are Hannah enjoying a day out on a lake boat. It was magic. She just 'becomes' nature when we are amongst it. Its a joy to watch her.
.
.
. WHAT'S AD ABOUT
Check out the inspiration.
I loved the pic they've used!! The colours are amazing. The patterns are ancient. There had to be masking involved as well. This is Meaghan amongs some decorative ruins in Turkey.
.
.
. 10TH NOV PHOTO

In costume - Paige as 'Alice' in Alice in Wonderland. This is the first official photo. So with that in mind I was sooooo pleased when these (below) turned up today...........

11TH NOV PHOTO Ooooooh oooooh oooooh!! A scrappers dream for the photos that are going to come!!! Arent they just PERFECT! I was just soooo thrilled when I stumbled upon ------

Pinkcherrymama's blog and her fabulous etsy
And I won a rak from her blog!! Double YAY!!!
.
.
.

18 comments:

Toni said...

Your Daughters R BEAUTIFUL & I just Luv the way You scrap

Ceci said...

Oh wow...drooling over those tags, can imagine how perfect they will be. Paige looks so adorable as Alice!:D

Lean said...

Great win lovely lay-out and your Daughters pic so sweet.
bye bye,Lean.

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Wow Wow Wow - your layouts are absolutely stunning! The colors are so intense! I love how you use layers and textures too. Thanks for the link to the creative scrappers challenge - I hadnt seen that one before!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mandy!!!! I just love love love love love the lo's and that photo of the best Alice I have ever seen!!!! And that RAK U won is just amazing!!! WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie said...

Missy Mandy just love both these layouts stunning as usual.

That pic of Paige is just gorgeous.

Peggy said...

Paige looks beautiful, and I can imagine your excitement when you found those Alice in Wonderland goodies ... I can't wait to see your upcoming creations with those!

I love what you did with the Creative Scrappers' sketch. I made a LO using a sketch yesterday ... though it turned out really great (in my opinion LOL), I really struggled with it. I threw two LO's in the bin before coming up with my current LO. I guess I'm just not a sketchy kind of girl...

The What's Ad About LO ... what more to say about that one except .. WOW! I love the colours, the design, the title work ... everything matches perfectly! Good luck in the challenge!
xxx Peggy

jacque4u2c said...

Just speechless! It never fails my mouth falls open and I start drooling every time I hit your blog! You are so talented!!!! Just love it!

Gladie said...

Oh dear - she is so adorable! And wow, those embellies are just so perfect - awsome pick!!! Love your LOs - beautiful colors and your masking --- wow!! :D

Jenneke said...

WOW Mandy, those tags are made for you!!!!!!! LOVE them!!! Lucky winning you!
And such a adorable picture of your Alice....

XXXJenneke

Did I mention that I LOVE your layouts????? I do!!

Sarah Lou said...

I adore your lucky RAK!!!!
and I think that your layouts are divine. I esp. love the ancient ruins one. I live the effect that that trim has given it. I love your textures!

6p00e55279358f8833 said...

you are too kind girlfriend! i got so excited when i saw my creations on your blog! it is such an honor...you are a true artist! i am so glad you won the giveaway :) can not wait to see what you create with them!!!!!

Mazlina said...

beautiful layouts mandy!!! wow, i just love your style.. so chic n elegant! excellent take on Creative Scrappers Sketch!

Jeanet said...

LOving those tags!!Gorgeous!!And so are your layouts...wow!
Love the texture and the colors you use!!Have a wonderful day!

Lisa Howard said...

Oh how I love stopping in and seeing your creative genius! And your daughter is Beautiful!!! Hope you are having a wonderful day! xoxo L

UlrikaT said...

Stunning layouts!
Lovely photo of your daughter! :)

Brigitte said...

Heyyyy beaudiful Mandy !!
ouhhh your daughter is simply gorrrgeous and looove that first LO...simply stunning !!
and well done on your WIN !! it's always nice to win something isn't ?? ;)

Brigitte G.

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Hi Mandy! Just want to say I miss you and hope things are going well!