Friday, 6 November 2009

CREATIVE SCRAPPERS #76

.
. CREATIVE SCRAPPERS
I stumbled across a fab sketch on Gladie's blog - only to find out that she created it for Creative Scrappers - first time I've seen this Challenge site. So went and had a look-see and wow talk about fab!!! I was definitely inspired!!! Check out the GDt too!! So this above was the result!! I really love how the LO turned out of gorgeous Hannah! .
.
. 5TH NOV PHOTO Thanks so much to Brigette for this lovely lovely card!!!
Isnt it beautiful!! .
.
. AWARD FROM SHIMANO and JULIE
Here are my one worded answers heehee....

1. Where is your phone? Handbag 2. Your hair? Brown 3. Your mother? Creative 4. Your father? Lovable 5. Your fav food? Italian 6. Your dream last night? Bizarre 7. Your fav drink? Tea 8. Your dream/goal? Retire 9. What room are you in? Study 10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking 11. Your fears? Loss 12. Where you want to be in 6 years? Holidaying 13. Where you were last night? Rehearsals 14. Something that you aren't? Mathematical 15. Muffins? Blueberry 16. Wish list item? Kitchen 17. Where did you grow up? Vic,Qld,Nsw, Tas (how do you put that in one word???) 18. Last thing you did? Washing 19. What you are wearing? trackies

20. Your TV? Constantly 21. Your pets? cats 22. Friends? Fabulous 23. Your life? BUSY 24. Your mood? Overwhelmed 25. Missing somebody? Always 26. Vehicle? Lancer 27. Something your not wearing? make-up 28. Your fav store? Ruby St! 29. Your fav colour? green 30. Last time you laughed? yesterday 31. Last time you cried? ???? 32. Your best friend? always 33. One place you want to go over and over? garden 34. One person who emails regularly? Julie 35. Fav place to eat? Home

.
-----------------------------------------
.

LET'S GET SHABBY

And if you want to know how Julie made this lovely, then head on over to 'LET'S GET SHABBY' and see how!!

Totally fabulous!!!

13 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

LUV THAT LAYOUT!!!!!! Just so touching!

Jocelyn said...

The Lo is Stunning!!! Love the pics...!!!!! Your list was so wonderful to read!!! I learned more about you!!! Have a great day!!! :-)

Abby said...

Your work inspires me so! I've never created a scrap page but everytime I see one of yours I'm inspired to give it a go....hope to try it some time.

Abby:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

holy wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mandy!!! i love love love love love that lo...and what a gorgeous card u got!! love love love your answers and loving the tutorial julie gave...i saw it on julie's blog! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Vel said...

This is absolutely why I follow your blog. My gosh, would you look at what you've done with that lo! Wow! I just completed one for that same sketch and...well...it can't even come close to your kind of talent. (but wasn't that a great sketch to work with?) Amazing!

Tanya said...

What a stunning page! Beautiful photos of Hannah and I love how you made that swirl....yummo!!

veessister said...

Mandy I just adore your website and your layouts. I am in the middle of my first big scrapping challenge - an album for my son's 18th birthday, and I come and look at your pages when I feel my pages are beginning to look the same. I always find something new and fresh and joyous in your pages!

Thank you!

Gladie said...

OMG!!! Stunning LO! This is beautiful beyond words, Mandy! I'm so thrilled to see what you got out of the sketch - the photos and the colors are wonderful!!! Thank you so much for playing along - you've made my day! :D

Lean said...

Lovely layout you made sweet photo´s.
bye bye,Lean.

yyam said...

Mandy, this is gorgeous! I love how simple the elements are but the pops of red and green just draw the eye to those photos! Fabulous work!

Have a beautiful weekend!

Amy Muffoletto said...

She is a beautiful young lady. Love the green embellishment on the page. You always have such unique pieces on your layouts. I enjoyed reading your list....Had a great visit today. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Amy

Mazlina said...

WOW.. amazing layout!!! love the spiral you made.. just lovely.. thanks for playing along.. and i also love your shabby site too!!!! lovely lovely lovely creations!

מימס mimms said...

gorgeous LO !!