Thursday, 15 October 2009

WHAT IS OLD IS NEW

The Embellishment Kits are ready to be bought over at 'What Is Old Is New' and my fav one is the Vintage!!!! Gorgeous colours, gorgeous bits and pieces!!! And the ballerina fabric is just stunning and classy!!! I really debated over putting it into a LO or wall hanging. The photo really doesnt do it justice at all! Like most scrapping - it looks better in real life!!
Anyway, I went for the wall hanging..... for part of the kit, I divided the kit in two. All I've added extra here is a bit of ribbon to hang it with.
This is Hannah....the photo makes her look like she is kinda sitting up away from the fabric.
.
And this is the other part of the embellie kit....the dressmaking part I call it!!
The only things I've added are the background paper and the alpha;
My Mum ALWAYS made her own cothes.
--------------------------------------------------- YAY!!! My Garden LO won over at 'These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things'
How lucky was that!!! So many beautiful LO's there! Cool Cool Cool!! ---------------------------------------------------- 13TH OCT PHOTO Paige running off to violin practice, she performs in a big concert on Sunday 14TH OCT 09 The art garden in glorious bloom!! 15th OCT PHOTO I found a costume Paige wore when she was littler! Its still had her name tag in it. She was a 'wood nymph' , seeing it brought back some lovely memories.

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love that wall hanging Mandy....and the LO!!!!!! And your photos of the day....always always make me HAPPY! :):):):):):):) And TOTAL CONGRATS on WINNING FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Congrats on the win!!!! Your LO was AWESOME and I adore all the new creations!!! What great photos!!! Wishing you a wonderful day!!! :-)

Jenneke said...

Congrats on winning TAAFOMFT!!!! YEAHH!!
Your new projects are so gorgeous, that wall hanging is just perfect! Great photo of Paige!
Do your daughters still have time to go to school with all their performances????? How talented they are!!!!

Big hug, Jenneke

Lean said...

Congrats with the winning lo,your hanger is cool to
bye bye,Lean.

Ruth said...

Congratulations......you have such talented kids who take great photos by the way..that little costume is gorgeous..I could put that on a hangar just as it is!!

Love the wall hanging and your garden is beautiful.

Abby said...

Hey there, thanks for the info on WIOIN....and your creation with their beauties are stunning!

Abby:)

Petra Coolen said...

Hello Mandy,
Congrats for winning at TAAFOMFT.
I will send you the package (including some cool Dutch scrapgoodies)as soon as possible.

Greetings from Holland.

Amy Muffoletto said...

I am wondering if the little costume of Paige was your inspiration for your garden layout for Fave time of day!!!! It could have been. Love your layouts. So so so creative and personal. I love stopping by to see you. You always uplift the day!!!!

jacque4u2c said...

Congrats on winning TAAFOMFT!!!! You just so rock! That wall hanging ROCKS!

Chris said...

Lovely wallhangings and such beautiful pix of your garden. Congrats on winning TAAFOMFT!!!!!! I will mail your prize when I go into town on Tuesday.

Bec said...

The hanger is absolutely gorgeous Mandy!!
Congrats on the win too!!

Liszha said...

Love your wall hanging! You are so creative!

deana said...

CONGRATULATIONS on winning the FAV THINGS challenge!

That Tailor Made LO is stunning... I'm lovin' the pleating! :-)