Monday, 26 October 2009

THREE LOTS OF LO'S TO SHARE...

.
SCRAPPING THE MUSIC #109 Fabbo song this week!! The song 'Our House' has so many great lyrics you can scrap to! You can find the challenge here. I found this photo of Hannah and Paige at the end of the path at our front gate ready to leave to go to Playgroup when they were little. So the perspective is looking from my front door out to the gate.
ADTHIS You can check out the ad here. It was a pretty interesting one with many tiny facets to it I thought. This was taking when we were in Cairns last month and Lee-Anne and Danny from Scrap Therapy took Hannah, Paige and I out for some sight-seeing - and my oh my, we saw some beautiful places!
MY FAVOURITE THINGS I sooo love this blog!! I call it my 'break-out' challenge blog cos I seem to try new things!! Its all about fav seasons - and its SUMMER all the way for me!! We are sliding towards in now and I cant wait! I took these pics of Hannah being tossed around in the surf at Port Douglas (Far Nth QLD) and it was perfect to glue her into my waves here!! LOL!
25TH OCT PHOTO

Another buried treasure!!! A HOE! Love it and it still works a treat!!!

26TH OCT PHOTOOld boy Cosmo checking his boundaries! He's VERY territorial!

19 comments:

Ceci said...

I especially love the quiet serenity layout, so creative and green and peaceful. That one with Paige is very clever, I didn't realise she was hiding among the waves at first! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! mandy!!! i love love love love love the lo's!!! gorgeous!!!! those waves on your fave things lo....holy smokes woman...those are simply amazing!!! thanks soooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Love the STM....what a great use of the flowers!!!!! Love the waves and the feel of the TAFOMFT LO!!!! The senenity is so Fabulous!!!! Love the pics and Cosmo makes me smile!!!!! Wishing you a great week....thanks for sharing with us!!!! :-)

Gladie said...

Awsome LOs, love your house LO- the seemless between photo and background is great work, and so is the way you made your waves interact with the photo on the last one. And the serenety - wow, that's just stunning!!!

Chris said...

What incredible layouts - you are always amazing me with your creative leaps! I love how the STM layout has such a sense of depth, and the summer one with the waves is so unique and innovative. thanks so much for playing along with us at TAAFOMFT.

Jamie the Smarty Pants said...

Oh My WOW!!! I love your STM LO!!!! That is amazing!!! I love your work!! Always on the edge of my seat waiting to see your creations. Hugs Jamie

Brigitte said...

Wowww Mandy !! oh my gsohhh !! and looooove your LOs !! they ar simply gorrrgeous ;) well done :)

sorry, haven't been visiting for quite some time but... sigh... time just seem to pass us by and...it's not getting better with xmas around the corner :)

Hugs to you beaudiful :)
Brigitte G.
http://brigittescrap.canalblog.com

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Your scrapping the music layout is so fantastic - just love the photo on it. xx

yyam said...

Oh! I love them all Mandy!
Loving your recent "scene" layouts!

redoaklines said...

your fav things layout is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE it!! it's totally a work of heart (and art of course)! :)

thanks for playing.

hugs,
sarah.

Julie said...

awesome pages as usual Missy and I'm loving those pics too.

מימס mimms said...

love your LOS
our house LO is absolutely gorgeous!!

Hanneke said...

O my gosh, those LO's are GORGEOUS!!! Love each and every one of them!!! Love the waves and the little photo on your faves one! Thanks for playing with us again!!!

Jenneke said...

Oh no Mandy, you've done it again...
These layouts are masterpieces, they are soooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!
Every time when I visit your blog, I am sooo surprised by what you make!
You rock!!!!!!!

Thanks Mandy, for playing with us again!!

XXXJenneke

Tanya said...

Sensational as always Mandy! I love the song "Our House", I can't get it out of my head now lol!!

pinkcherrymama said...

oh i love your blog! and i see a sister from SIS on here too. i have been reading scrapping the misic since it started, but have not managed to submit anything yet...i really need to take an etsy break and scrap.

Georgia Visacri said...

your layouts and photos are absolutely gorgeous, love everyone of those!! thanks for playing along with us at TAAFOMFT!!

deana said...

Beautiful work, as always! That SUMMER LO is fantastic! I ♥ the way you made the waves, they just pop off the page! So fun!

Thanks for joining us! :-)

Bekka said...

This is so great! Kinda makes me miss summer. Actually, I love all of these layouts! Thanks for joining us!