Tuesday, 15 September 2009

SCRAPPING THE MUSIC, ADTHIS & WIOIN

.
.
WHAT IS OLD IS NEW
Check out the September Embellishment Kits at WIOIN!! I've had a fab play with the September Vintage one!! It was adorable! In the kit is some sketches of little dresses- exactly the little dresses my mother used to make to send my two sisters and I to Sunday School in! She also made our bags and hats! Notice that one of my sisters has white shoes on- well I cant remember why she didnt wear them that morning - but I remember there was a drama! She always did loose things!! LOL! (Im sure if I asked her - she'd remember!)
This kit was full of fabulous bits!!! I used the fabric as cut out flowers and also for the fabric swatches on the dress sketches. I've only added the background paper and the alpha.
.
.SCRAPPING THE MUSIC#103 The song up this week is
'We are the World'
and you can check it out here
This is Meaghan and a little hereford calf. She was such an animal whisperer! This little calf used to follow her around and if given half a chance would suck on her hand - Meaghan would giggle! Again, they had their own language - it was soooo cute.

.

ADTHIS Fabulous Ad this week!! I had so much fun with my Basic Grey birdcage stamps! The colours in the ad are just wonderful. Check it out here - and have a go!!!! This challenge blog really helps develop new skills and kinda makes you think in all sorts of different ways that normally you wouldnt think about! Most of all its totally fun!
14TH SEPT PHOTOS We've moved back to Cairns for a couple of days R&R at our favourite resort. The girls couldnt wait to try the pools out! Alas its all coming to a close too quickly! (big sigh) Last night we met up with Kris from Ruby Street! It was wonderful to meet her in real life - we chatted and chatted and chatted!!!

14 comments:

Abby said...

I just love your creations! I have never created a scrapbook page but you've inspired me to give it a try...Abby:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the lo's Mandy...that photo on the STM...just WOW CUTE!!!! And loving your photos....YOUR vacation looks to have been a blast for all! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deb said...

Gorgeous LO's Mandy. The WIOIN one is my fav....just beautiful. Looks like you are having a great holiday.

Lean said...

Lovely lay-out you made again.
Great details and cute picrures.
bye bye,lean

Gladie said...

Your LOs are beautiful! Love the photo on the STM entry, it's so cute :D

Peggy said...

Beautiful LO's Mandy!
Enjoy your last days of R&R!
xxx Peggy

Ruth said...

I just adore the Sunday School dresses we had the same ones but in Orange..(1970's).....never had white shoes though..always Roman Sandals...I would have LOVED white shoes!! Love the other layouts too are there any Prima Vine flowers left in Aussie or have you used them all lol!!....looks like the last days of the hols have been fun. xxx

Julie said...

wowser Missy these are all stunning. Love them.

Jenneke said...

One of the good things to be back home after a wonderful vacation is the fact that I can visit my fav blogs again. And yours is definitely one of my favorites!!!!! LOVE LOVE your layouts, they're absolutely stunning again!! And love to see your pictures. The one of you walking in the room is my favorite!
Hope (know!) you're having a GREAT time!!
ENJOY!!

Sheryl said...

Thank you for the comments you left on my blog. Your work is amazing. The Amused LO is fabulous!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

OMG Such beautiful layouts!!! Your Scrapping The Music one is so sweet! That photo is just precious.

yyam said...

Awesome creations Mandy! Love the wonderful colors and fabulous photos...so hard to pick a favorite..glad that you are having a great vacation!

Toni said...

Beautiful pics, I just luv ur work, u r so creative!!!

jacque4u2c said...

Just stunning layouts!!!!! You NEVER cease to amaze me!!!!!! You are such an artist!