Saturday, 26 September 2009

I'M AT SCRAPPY CAMP!

So organising everything to get away and what I have to organise when I get home - ugh... anyway, while I'm here, I can 'breathe' and 'scrap' and 'chatter' and 'eat and eat and eat'!!! The food is just wonderful and tooo much!!! So here are some of my challenges I needed to get finished and posted!!
SCRAPJACKED USA
Gosh - check it out here - its a fab LO to jack this month!! Here's Hannah in her own world looking at a stream with waterful in Cairns. I love this photo- sometimes those random ones are the best! FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS It's all about favourite rooms this time. I 'could' have done my scrapping room, but my veranda is a special place. This is where breakfast is eaten on sunny days - and bbq's are held. I guess it's like an outdoor room!!
THEATRE CHALLENGES
Here's a blog worthy of more attention. I love the theatre! This challenge is to scrap about a fav song from a musical. Here's Paige (far right) in Annie saying 'I love you Miss Hannigan' (note Miss Hannigan with a paddle in her hand!) Just after singing 'It's a Hard Knock Life'.
KIDDIELIT
It's all about 'Horton Hears a Who' story. I loved the colours and Paige falling in love with her pony was worth the the quote from the book!
WHAT'S AD ABOUT
Check out the inspiration here. Very clever to look at the
'Tetley Tea' ad on video! I loved the GREEN - and all the vines and flowers growing looking larger than life.
ARTASTIC
This a really interesting blog! Its all based on art works - its resulted in the use of bright colours and a style I never do. Its great to try out different things!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to check out
Challenge Four
is sponsoring
a two month subscription
full vintage kit!!
FABULOUS!!!

22 comments:

ANAT S said...

WOW
Im amazed by your tallent.
your style is gorgeos and very inspiring.
thanks for sharing

Chimene said...

Mandy what can i say....
All these pages are so beautiful and I love the versatile you did show us here!!!
Super!

Have a wonderful weekend!
xxxx
Chimene

Peggy said...

wow Mandy, you've been busy again, and this time I'm not only amazed by the beauty of all of your LO's, but also by the diversity of them! I'm in love with that ad LO ...
xxx Peggy

Jenneke said...

Mandy, how many hours does a day in Tasmania has?????? It has to be more than here in Holland!! You have such a busy life and still make the most wonderful layouts, wow, I envy you sooooo..
Your outdoor room, of course that's your favorite one, with that view!! LOVE it~!
Thanks so much for playing along with us!!
And thanks also for letting us know that there are so many great challenge-blogs!!
Have a happy Scrappy Camp!

XXXJenneke

Gladie said...

Wow, Mandy! Your LOs are beautiful! Love them all - and esp the one inspired by the green tea ad - awsome! They all are, and so are you! I love it everytime I visit your blog, and I'll check out some of the challenges you mention. Have a wonderful weekend! :D

Jocelyn said...

Oh Mandy.....these are all stunning....love the use of the paints and mediums....you work always brings such happiness to me!!!! How in the world do you fit in all in!!! How about telling me a few of your secrets :)!!!! Wishing you a wonderful day and enjoy SCRAPPY CAMP!!!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HOLY SMOKES MANDY!!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! U are my SCRAP GODDESS!!!! Look at all of those AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING LO's!!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us at FAVE THINGS and KIDDIE LIT! :):):):):):):):) U soooooooooooooooooooooo ROCK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lean said...

Is this all....hihihii love the lay-oyts so many great work.
bye bye,Lean

jacque4u2c said...

Stunning!
Elegant!
Amazing!
Beautiful!
BRAVO!!!

Abby said...

As always a great visit when stoppinb by your blog....your talent is amazing!

Abby:)

yyam said...

Oh wow! Mandy, love all the paint work on the layouts! Super artsy! Glad you are back!!!!!

Deb said...

OMG Mandy.....these LO's are superb. Truly Amazing!

Hanneke said...

WOW GReat pages, love the colors and all the paint!! Thanks for joining Thse are a few!!!

Jeanet said...

Wow..Mandy...fantastic layouts!Love all the colors and they are all so different but so your style!
LOve your fave room..gorgeous an outside room..love the fowers and colors,the paint and ribbon!Thank you so much for joining us!
Love all the challenges you showed...and Let's get shabby is gorgeous this time..again!
Have a great day!

Julie said...

holy moly missy mandy I just love all of these. Gorgeous.

Kimmy said...

OHH thanks for playing along in both Kiddie Lit & Theatre Love. :) Love all your pages!

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

Wow! I love your style! Also thanks for all the links to some new challenge blogs I haven't seen before.

Jennifer Campbell said...

Absolutely gorgeous layouts!!! Wow!

deana said...

♥ the color combo & the paint on your FAV THINGS LO! So pretty, such a great design & such a great view of your room!

Thanks so much for playing along with us!

:-)

Pia said...

Love your layouts - the way you use colours, and also the painting!

prashant said...

'm not only amazed by the beauty of all of your LO's.. Make website india

Beth Perry said...

Gorgeous scrapjack page! Thanks so much for playing along with us!
B