Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Another quick update with Challenges.....

SEPTEMBER AUSSIE SCRAPJACK
Whoa!! The jack this month I just fell instantly in love with!! I love collages!!! Check it out here
ADTHIS
And the ad was another particularly fab time creating too! Check it out here
This is Paige just on her way 'up' to the surface - I was right behind her with the waterproof camera!!! Soooo fun!
I'm sooooo behind putting up my photos (but I HAVE taken them and will catch up) so here are a couple more!
18TH SEPT PHOTO
The time has come to go home to Tassie - to the real world.
19 SEPT PHOTO
Back to reality and back at work Saturday morning! 20 SEPT PHOTO

The garden is bursting with blooms!! Here's one of many varieties of camelia

21ST SEPT PHOTO

The tea tree flower. So pretty!

14 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Just beauitful Mandy!!!!! Love the pics....and so glad that you are home safe and back to your creating!!! Wishing you a day filled with smiles!!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

For the loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee of all things created by Mandy....those LO's are AMAZING!!!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that tree and the paper strips!!!! WOW!!!! And your photos are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):)

Julie said...

these are great Missy I love the tree layout.

Love the pics too.

Jamie the Smarty Pants said...

WOW The first Lo is making me speechless!!! LOve them both!!! hugs Jamie

Lean said...

Love the lay-outs you made ....SPRING TIME....snif snif .

Lisa T. Howard said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous as always!!!

Jenneke said...

Mandy....your layouts are sooooooo beautiful!!!!! That tree, wow!!!!
And the paper strips on your Ad This layout, love them!!
And you're having spring, and we're having fall....buhhhh... Going to emigrate to Tasmania!

prashant said...

I love the tree layout.Wishing you a day filled with smiles!!! :) Make website india

Vibeke said...

I love your layouts!!! I love your style!! Thank you for the inspiration!!:)

Toni said...

Mandy, Wow Those los r AWESOME!!!! So dang CREATIVE!!!!

Petra Coolen said...

Congrats for winning at TAAFOMFT!
Love the cord around the paint brush.

mandysea said...

Ummmm...oooops Petra.....wasnt my LO that won!! tee hee!!

Lilee said...

great photos!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

You are so flippin talented Mandy! I love your latest work - and that first layout is fantastic!!! I love all the different textures and the dark background makes it all pop!