Sunday, 16 August 2009

WHAT IS OLD IS NEW..

The Embellishment Kits at the 'new look 'WHAT'S OLD IS NEW KITS' have been selling like hotcakes! I think at last look there were only a couple of Vintage ones left! The vintage ones are my absoloute faves and Mel just always gets colours and bits just sooooo right! Here's my interpretation of the Vintage Embellishment Kit.. (I know when something is good cos it makes me spring to my feet and get working with it straight away at first sight!!!)

Then when I saw the sneak peak to the 'Girl Embellishment Kit' weeeeeell, I had to have that too! So this is what I did with it........I really struggled getting good light to photograph this, so the colours definitely do not do it justice at all! I had a little fun with this one! The only things I've added to these kits are the background paper and alpha. The only way you wont miss out is to do monthly Subscriptions

Also, if you place WIOIN's blinkie on your blog and link it back, you could win.......click here

13TH AUG PHOTO Still not 100% and lacks a bit of colour, watching tv and still sleeping a lot 14TH AUG PHOTO You may see a lot photos of little birds here. It's another joy of mine -in the garden. We have so many beautiful daily visitors and trees full of nests. Here are three little sparrows quenching their thirst.

15TH AUG PHOTO

Blacky not to be outdone by Cosmo.....sneaks into first place just to show he cares too!

16TH AUG 09

Ooooh this morning I caught a little Blue Fairy Wren with my lense!! I was so excited because they barely stay still enough to photograph!! It's blue colour is aluminating! Earlier the weather was calm and peaceful, a stark contrast to the high gusts and rain a few hours later. A LOVELY AWARD FROM LEAN

Thanks so much - your work is awe-inspiring too!!!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the LO Mandy.....and those photos are beautiful!!! Hope she feels better SOON! :):):):):):):):):):)

Deb said...

Luv what you've done with the WIOIN kits....I have one on the way. I am going to try to use most of the kit on 1 LO this time instead of saving some bits for later. Oh! dear your girl has been quite sick, hasn't she....hope she's back to herself fairly soon.
lol at Blackie.

Bec said...

I love your LO's for WIOIN kits! as always.
Love the Vintage Kit Sample. That colour blue is gorgeous!
I have some on the way too! I can never wait for them to arrive!!!
And just like Deb, I save bits for later too.
JUST IN CASE!! and they are too pretty!

Lean said...

Great work what you have done with th kits.Love the bird pictures.
I hope your daughter is feeling well soon.
bye bye,Lean

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Mandy - you've done it again - fabulous layouts and beautiful photos. Hope little missy is better soon. xx

Jenneke said...

Absolutely gorgeous again, Mandy! Love that GREAT color blue!

Ohhh, feeling so sorry for Hannah that she's still sick! Hope she'll be better soon!!

XXXJenneke

Ruth said...

Just the word Vintage Kits and I go weak at the knees!!
I love sparrows we hardly ever see them so yours are a real treat and the blu bird is just so stunning!! Well done on photographing it!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Mandy...this LO is PERFECT!!! I love it and your ability to put thing together in such an awesome way!!!! Love the phots and the birdies are perfect!!!! Hoping your little one is starting to feel better and Blackie is so adorable....reminds me of my kitty Destiny who is no longer with us!!!! Wishing you a day filled with happiness and creativity!!! :)

Julie said...

I so can't wait for my vintage kit to arrive here. Love love love what you have done. Hope Missy H feels better soon. Love the photos too.