Monday, 3 August 2009

SCRAPSTREET Magazine and AdThis, Scrapping the Music

Fabulous news!!
In this month's issue of Scrapstreet Magazine
The AdThis team was featured!
Very very exciting!!
My very good friends Julie and Jenneke are there too!!
Here's my submission. Its also my 2nd August photo!
I took these pictures in the art studio, just varying degrees of angles of a window. The little figures were lying down against another window so I cut them out and stood them up!
SCRAPPING THE MUSIC
Continuing our 1st challenge of each month with a song from a TV series, this weeks is song is "Mary Tyler Moore"
You can find the challenge here
So fun!
Here's Megs at her desk. It looks very office girl, and I did try to create a bit of the Mary Tyler Moore office girl look........though Megs is a scientist in her work-and paper work is very much a part of it!

9 comments:

Toni said...

How Excitng!!! Luv the los, such great designs!!!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Gorgeous layouts Mandy. xx

Jenneke said...

The Scrapstreet article looks so GREAT!!! I saw it yesterday just before I went to bed and I couldn't sleep, so excited I was, lol!!
Your STM layout is one of my favs ever from you!!!!!!! LOVE the papers you used and that colorcombo is my favorite!!!!
Have a wonderful week, my dear Mandy and good luck with your ankle!!

XXXJenneke aka Blossom

Lean said...

Great lay-out....again ,good luck with the challenge.Love the colours.
bye bye,Lean

Amy Muffoletto said...

So excited for you to be in a magazine. I love that view.... What a beautiful window to look out everyday. Fabulous layout. Love the gold embellies. Have a great week. hugs.

Julie said...

so so so love both of these Missy Mandy.

Zhenya and Nika Aksutin said...

Hello! My name is Nika!We are from Russia. My husband and I to work with students. We organize many clubs to construct attitudes friendship and to speak them about the Christ. I have ladys club, we to do hand made cards, scrapbook, quilt and crosstitch. It is good opportunity to testify about our God and His love! Every Saturday I have craft club for ladyes. We do cards, quilt, crochet, cross stitch too. It very not usual and new to Russian culture. I to study from different blogs how to make cards, made quilt and to use different technics. We are missionary to the Far East Russia. We are russian. We live in city Birobidzhan, it is the Jewish region in Russia. A lot of Jews live here. They have synagogues and to celebrate religious holidays. But many of them do not know the Christ. We have 2 daughters. Polina is 8 years and Liliya is 2 years.And if you are interesting about us I shall be glad give answer to you. I will glad if you can write me.Sorry my English.
Nika
--
You can vizit to my blog http://christforchristglory.blogspot.com
and our family ministry blog
http://fareastrussiaforgodsglory.blogspot.com

--

Ceci said...

Mandy I am drooling over the room with a view layout...so creative, I love it! :D

Peggy said...

Congratulations on the article in Scrapstreet! I love both LO's, but that one with the windows ... wow, that one's just so artsy and creative! I keep being impressed!
xxx Peggy