Monday, 10 August 2009

SCRAPPING THE MUSIC #98 & WIOIN sneak-peaks

SCRAPPING THE MUSIC - More Beautiful You
This was a perfect song challenge for Hannah - the lyrics were about being 14 yrs old and accepting yourself just the way you are. I think she does a fabulous job!
WHAT IS OLD IS NEW Sneak Peeks!!
I had a wondeful time with this kit!! All will be revealed on the 15th!! Check it out here
10TH AUGUST PHOTOHere's my sick little flu-ey girl laying on the couch and at 14 still needs her bunny (who now has no arms)to help her feel better. (we were up all night with very high temps) She still loves her nightie that Grandma made her all those years ago and only JUST fits and in true form, Cosmo cuddled up on her knowing she is sick.

How close is this to this when Hannah was six - eight years ago.....

11 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Oh Mandy your layout is absolutely gorgeous! Those colors are so striking - I love how that blue embroidery piece brings out the blue in her dress - beautiful work!

Congrats on being featured at Inspirational too - I left a comment over there - you are so talented and prolific!

xo

Ceci said...

Wow Mandy...fabbadoozy that layout '@ 14' love the red bird. Congrats on the feature at Inspirational Crafts. x

Lean said...

Your lay-outs are great again.
bye bye,Lean

Peggy said...

Another beautiful STM LO Mandy, the colours your used are so perfect for this picture. The LO almost jumped off my screen!

Love the other LO as well, and I especially liked seeing those two pics from now and then together in one post ... not much has changed really huh, while so much has changed really ... oh what a strange sentence, I don't think I really was able to make my point here LOL. Ah, I guess you know what I mean.

Thanks for your sweet comment on my last post ... I think you know by now how much your comments mean to me, they have from the very beginning, and I love you for every single one you have left me!

Love xxx Peggy

Jenneke said...

Oh, those colors of the STM-layout!!!!! I LOVE them!!!! WOW!!

So sorry for Hannah that she's ill. Flu-ey???? Not the Mexican one, I hope!! Wish she's getting well soon!!
Give her a big hug from me.

XXXJenneke

Deb said...

Gorgeous STM LO Mandy....luv it. Poor Hannah....I hope she starts to feel a bit better soon.....isn't Cosmo just the sweetest!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the STM LO!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!! And I can't believe how close the photos are from your LO and POTD!!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Vivs said...

Lovely layouts here.. I totally love your "at 14" page. Loving that stunning lime green background!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Mandy......your LO is stunning...you inspire with your wonderful talent and I am always so excited to see what you create!!!!! Sorry sorry about your daughter feeling so sick....sending her get well wishes!!!!! Thank you for the wonderful comment that you about me on Peggy's Blog....it brought tears to my eyes and warmth to my heart!!!! Have a day filled with smiles :)

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Absolutely gorgeous layouts mandy. xx

Julie said...

wowser Missy M these pages are just gorgeous. the photos do look the same. Hope Hannah is feeling better soon.