Wednesday, 12 August 2009

RUBY STREET LO

RUBY STREET
I just love playing with my bits and pieces from Ruby Street!
It's so true. There are so many gorgeous lovelies there to adorn your page. I used Basic Grey's new Lemonade Doilie laser cut paper as a background and some thickers for alpha, but the rest are Ruby Street. I bought the little tin of crowns and just keep using them! This time I threaded a little bling brad through the crown and it looks gorgeous! The laces and various other bits are what I've got left over from using 'Pockets Full of Whimsy' or the 'Limited Edition Kits'
My absolute favourites are 'Those Doris Days'
Most of the lines are sold out at the moment, but I can bet Kris is working hard behind the scenes ready to reveal some more fabulous lovelies soon!!
12 AUG PHOTO Hannah feeling a little better today sitting up on the couch with guess who hasnt left her! They are inseperable!
KENNER ROAD
I got a lovely email from Kenner Rd this morning.
Even with my parcel gone astray, they have gone above the call of duty to rectify it and I cant thank them enough! It was very heartening as their goodies are delightful!
You can find them here (USA)
And some beautiful creations on their blog!

18 comments:

yyam said...

This is gorgeous Mandy! I love the doiley background and all the little details...the crown..bling...:)

Toni said...

BEAUTIFUL LO!!! I LUV IT!!! I SAW THIS PAPER TODAY & DIDN'T BUY IT, NOW I WISH I WOULD HAVE!!! IT LOOKS SO PRETTY ON UR LO!!!

Tanya said...

Stunning layout Mandy! I love how you used the doily as a background, the effect is absolutely beautiful.

Lean said...

LOVELYYYYY layout and the background is beautiful.
bye bye,Lean

Peggy said...

Beautiful LO Mandy! I'm so glad things got fixed with your Kenner Road order ... your frustration showed in your provious post!
xxx Peggy

mandysea said...

Oh Peggy, they were so fabulous in getting things right, and so gracious.

Shermin said...

This layout is awesome! Like the many others, I adore the doily cardstock... the thickers are so adorable as well.. love the colors!

Julie said...

awesome missy I love the basic grey background.

Jocelyn said...

Just love this LO.....the detail work is amazing!!!!! So glad that your little one is feeling a bit better and she has a great caretaker never leaving her side!!!!! Have a great day sweet friend and keep creating....you make me HAPPY!!!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is ONE BEAUTIFUL LO Mandy!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that photo and all the details!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!! And glad DD is feeling better....and YAY....I am BEYOND happy that U heard from KR....that is AWESOME news! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Such a beautiful layout - love it, glad Hannah is feeling better and kitty is keeping her safe and warm. xx

Linda Elbourne said...

Gorgeous work Mandy!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

This layout is absolutely gorgeous! I just love your style. A lot!!!!
Thank you for your sweet condolences, I appreciate them very much! Stay well...xOxO deb

Gladie said...

beautiful LO, love the colors and the little treasures you've used :)

Jenneke said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout, Mandy!!
LOVE the kits of Ruby Street!
I'm so happy that everything worked out fine with Kenner Road! I wished everyone would react this way when you don't receive your package....;-)
Hope Hannah will be better soon! Maybe another Dutch hug will help???

Deb said...

Gorgeous LO Mandy....I have this doily paper still to use and was thinking of cutting into it but it does make a gorgeous background....luv what you have done. Glad your girl is feeling better....isn't your puddytat just the sweetest.

jacque4u2c said...

I really love these colors!!!! Very stunning!!!!

Jane Smith said...

Love your Ruby Street layout...I'm addicted to that shop. Love your scrap room - think it is perfect and it is exactly how I image your scrap room would be...Artsy, eclectic, lovely!