Tuesday, 18 August 2009

BUSY, BUSY.......

Just love these challenge blogs! Hope you can play along with us:
SCRAPPING THE MUSIC #99
Check out the song challenge this week!! I loved the lyric and is open too all kinds of interpretation for your LO's!! This is my baby Paige - she was a constant happy baby!! ADTHIS You can check out the challenge here- its a colour delight!! For some reason not many if any play along yet it's probably my one of my fav challenges to do - it makes me really think as a scrapbooker - to interpret. Here's Hannah, my gardener! I just think she loves colour! SCRAPPING ACROSS THE UNIVERSE #20 This was a fun challenge, check it out here. Meaghan being silly travelling by train, her room-mate took this photo! Yep- its how she used to live with us too! LOL! . .
17TH AUGUST PHOTO
Are you sick of my little bird photos yet? LOL! Weeeeeeell here's another. I was so lucky to catch FIVE little gold finches in my lavender bush- boy they loved that. I started to photograph one, then another flew in, then another - until there was FIVE! What joy!

11 comments:

Abby said...

I love that you include pictures of your winged friends along with your creations...always look forward to visiting your blog.

Abby:)

jacque4u2c said...

These are just breathtaking! I really love the accent border - is that ribbon??? It looks fantastic!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Nooooooooooooooo NEVER!!!!! I would never ever ever ever get sick of your bird photos!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE them....and soooooooooooo LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE those LO's....U are TRULY AMAZING Mandy!!! WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lean said...

BUSY??????????????? how so.....no i see lots of fun on your blog thats busy.HMMMMM ok,great lay-outs...love it busy girl.
bye bye,Lazy Lee...hihihiii.

Wendy said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous pages you made!!

Gladie said...

Wow, these are stunning - and I really love your crazy one :) the birds, you obviously have the talent and they must love being in the lens ;)

Jenneke said...

Wonderful layouts, Mandy!! I agree, it's such a shame that we have so little participants at Ad This...
This challenge-blog deserves better!!

Wishing you a wonderful week!!

Hugs, Jenneke

Jocelyn said...

Just adore thes e LO's Mandy....as always I just sit here and take in each little detail!!!!! I love the birdie pics...so never stop taking them!!!! Wishing you a day filled with sunshine!!!! :)

Julie said...

beautiful as always missy mandy

yyam said...

Stunning layouts Mandy! Paige looked so cute! Loving all the pinks and textures...you are my inspiration! :)

Peggy said...

wow, always such lovely work. I just wanted to say I looked at every post you made that I missed while being away, but I still don't have the time to comment on all of them... Life is so busy at the moment, and I find myself not having any time at all to visit blogs, let alone scrap myself. I hope this will change soon, I'm getting a bit restless...
Anyway, please know that I love all of your work, even the ones I skipped leaving a comment on!
Love xxx Peggy