Saturday, 29 August 2009

BACK HOME! (but just for a week!)

.
SCRAP JACKED USA
One of my fave monthly challenges is SCRAP JACKED USA
Here's Hannah who was actually sitting in an armchair at her Pop's 80th Birthday...had been away for the weekend and was exhausted - I caught her dozing in dreamland!
.
.
24th AUG PHOTO This is where I examined last week, you can only just make out my desk in the middle of the front of the seats. .
. 25th AUG PHOTOs My parcel arrived from Kenner Road!!! Ooooh the lovelies I have to play with! The bingo words you can see inside the white paper bag is actually FABRIC!!! oooh! And the long thing in the box - I'm sooo excited - is an old piano roll!!! Yes - just think of the things that can be done with that!!! .
(I've popped in some of my mail that arrived throughout the week I was away)
. And thanks so much to Yvonne for this lovely card... Its made sooo meticulously and beautifully with the most heart=felt (and received) message inside!! ((((Yvonne))) . . 26th AUG PHOTO
Look at my goodies from SCRAPGAL!!! This is when I won ScrapJacked USA!
I ordered a few extra things and Scrapgal was soooo generous with postage etc!
.
.
27th AUG 09 I received this from KellyR from ScrapTherapy - just out of the blue....how lovely!!!It was such a wonderful surprise ..... I'd forgotten to pop it up on my blog cos of my busy-ness, so now it is here!!!! The card is just sooo 3-D and stunning!!! . . 28th AUG PHOTO My last day in Melbourne and my brother took me to look around Port Melbourne where he works. THe colour in the buildings surrounding the water (in real life-hard to see in pic) is just extraordinary! And the shopping FABULOUS! . . 29th AUG PHOTO Back in my own studio this morning for Parent's Day, and look - pouring with rain, but it afforded a fantastic array of colour with the umbrellas drying off!!!! .
.
AN AWARD FROM THE LOVELY TANYA!Thanks so much!!!

14 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow I wish I was your postie....!!

Deb said...

I luv,luv,luv your SJ-USA layout Mandy....just stunning. Gotta be luv'in all that "happy mail."

Gladie said...

Wow, your layouts are outstanding, Mandy! And I so love your photo of the colorful umbrellas :) Quite an amount of goodies you've got, lokking forward to se them all in use! :D

Jocelyn said...

I adore the LO for SJ USA!!!! How awesome.....The umbrealla pic is just perfect!!!! Love all the bright colors!!!!! Look at all those goodies!!!! Maybe some retail therapy will help me to get my Mojo back!!!! Have a great weekend!!!! :)

Julie said...

enjoy your goodies missy Mandy just love the US scrapjack page.

Lean said...

Lovelyyyyyyyy Lay out and nice goodies all by mail...wauwwwwww.
bye bye,Lean

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that LO!!! That photo is sooooooooooooo CUTE!!! And loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the mail U got...and REALLY HAPPY that your KR kit arrived....safe and sound!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Beautiful LO Mandy! And the goodies ROCK! Have a wonderful weekend! xOxO

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Oh Mandy - your Sound Asleep layout is fantastic! I just love your style! Great photos too!

Jenneke said...

That Scrapjacked-layout is fabulous, Mandy!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!
Lucky you, to receive such a great amount of wonderful goodies!!
So you're leaving 'us' again?? Not for long, I hope?????
XXXJenneke

yyam said...

Fabulous layout Mandy!
Isn't it great to come home to happy mail? :)
Love your pictures too...especially the one with the colourful umbrellas...it makes a pretty good picture for scrapping! Have a great week my friend!

BrigitteG said...

Heyyy beaudiiiful Mandy !!
welcome back :)
oh my goshhh... lots of cool stuffs here :) and loooove your SJ USA !! you are sooo clever girl :)

Hugs to you :)
and thanks again for your beauuuudiiiiful CJ-CARD :)

Brigitte G.
http://brigittescrap.canalblog.com

Bec said...

Great layout Mandy!!
Just gorgeous!!

Have you had a look over at What's Ad About??

Love your pics too. All the colours look gorgeous, brightens the wet miserable days.

Lisa T. Howard said...

WOW! Love your LO and I always enjoy your photos. The umbrella photo is wonderful...love all the colors! Can't wait to see what you do with all those goodies!!!