Tuesday, 11 August 2009

ADTHIS

ADTHIS
Yes... a really cool challenge this week!!! Check it out here. This is the one challenge blog that really inspires me to become more 'arty' and trying art techniques. There's a DT call as well. Ooooh and Amy - I've used a couple of bits from my susse you sent a while back!! (the old 1953 book pictures and the feathered parrot (yes real feathers!!) on a playing card)
11TH AUG PHOTO Paige drawing in front of the fire.
-------------
.
Who loves the thrill of getting THAT parcel!!
Who can put it to one side and wait till later?
NOT ME! (said with sheer glee!)
And online shops aside.....who is more than thrilled to get sent a little surprise package from a friend from the heart. This would have to be the most special of all! What a wonderful community blogland has created for us scrapbookers.
I'm so grateful for this.
Have a wonderful week
xx

11 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Just beautiful! What a fantastic pic of Paige!

Amy Muffoletto said...

That is one fabulous layout and I love that photo..... I have not forgotten about your surprise.... I am hand selecting some fabulous green items to send your way... Hugs, Amy

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee the LO....and total bummer about Kenner Road....I am a friend of Kerry Lynn's and to be honest Mandy...that is very unusual for her... :):):):):):):):):):):)

Jamie the Smarty Pants said...

I LOVE the colors on that LO!! WOW!!!!

yyam said...

Awesome layout Mandy!

I've not ordered anything online that I've shipped internationally. So far, I've had nice friends bring packages back from the US for me...domestic shipping seems pretty speedy to me...

I would love to receive some handmade goodness but so far I'm the only one sending them out...but I love sending them out and making someone else happy...:)

Happy Tuesday!

mandysea said...

Sigh...yes Julie...I'm surprised too. I ordered at the end of June, and I know things go missing in the post, but no dialogue about it is disappointing.

Peggy said...

Beautiful LO Mandy!
so sorry to hear your package didn't arrive and that all communication went wrong ... that's the worst part isn't it!
I couldn't agree with you more about online friends, but you've read my last post, so you know how grateful I am for our little community! Thanks my friend!
xxx Peggy

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

wow wow wow - fantastic layout and great pic. xx

Lean said...

Wonderful lay-out you made love the colours you used.
bye by....blogfriend,Lean.

Jenneke said...

GREAT Ad This layout, Mandy!!!!

So sorry you didn't receive your package! It happened to me also a few times, but mostly everything goes well.
And there is one envelop on its way from the Netherlands to Tasmania..

XXXJenneke

Ann-Katrin said...

Wow, love your layout! SO colorfull! Great to be on the SATU-team with you. See ya.

Ann-Katrin
http://www.papirhobby.no