Tuesday, 28 July 2009

SO MUCH SHOW AND TELL!!

RUBY STREET DESIGN
Whhhoooohooo.....here's my wonderful news!!!
I'm now permanently on the design team for RUBY STREET!!!
I'm soooo excited because I love love love working with the products
KRIS charmingly arranges and sells in her store!
If you look in the 'ART GALLERY' you will see this pic of me (3yrs) along with other designers Behind it will be my gallery ......way way too exciting!!

Here's my latest creation using a pink doily as a background.

Dont you just LOVE those 'Tivoli Theatre' tickets!!

AN EVENING OF DANCE AND DRAMATIC ART

'My grandmother and her niece' They craved theatre and dances!!
.
'COUTURE'
My mother and Aunty. Quite a bit of the lovelies used came from 'Shopping Spree Sally' and 'Shopping Spree Susan'
My Mother and Aunty spent a lot of time at Dances and the Theatre too. Mum made all of her dresses including the one my Aunty was wearing. It was way too expensive to go buy all the dresses needed to cover these events!
.
ADTHIS
You can check the challenge here....
Texture paste is used around the photos with some kindy glitz. Middle of winter, racing together in the wilderness of Cradle Mountain 'Dove Lake'. Most beautiful spot we love to visit every year. AWARDS The gorgeous Julie sent me this award (hugs missy xx) My dear Belgium friend sent me this award (hugxx)
Thanks so much Peggy!
The aim is to name 10 things you dont know about me....
1. I think in pictures
2. I'm cack-handed and can use both hands fairly well ( dh is the same!)
3. I dont need much sleep
4. Chocolate and coffee give me migraine (sad sad sad)
5. I would die without my electric blanket!
6. I detox twice a year
7. I dont cook (not can't cook) dh does the cooking
8. Hate strong wind - scares me
9. I grow little patches of blackberries on purpose just for Hannah
10. I lug the firewood and light the fire everyday.
.
23RD JULY PHOTO
A lovely moment - paige at ballet
.
24TH JULY PHOTO
The art garden. Inspiring and magical
.
25th JULY PHOTO
Another pic of just a 'few' of my ribbons! LOL! teehee
.
26TH JULY PHOTO Its official!! Whoohoo!

. 27TH JULY 09

This is the newly unpacked pillowcase design to Paige's new bedroom - yes to match that pumpkin coloured wall!! She insists it will all work....and it's starting to. Her colour choices are orange pink white with a touch of lime green!
. 28TH JULY PHOTO
Julie sent me this darling little 4x4 - isnt it gorgeous...she scraps so beautifully! ANd was also lucky enough to get a LO she scrapped of Paige as well! Just stunning Missy Julie!

18 comments:

Lisa T. Howard said...

Congrats Mandy! That is wonderful news. I loved the adorable pic of you at 3!!! And all of your work is so amazing. I especially love the Wilderness LO! Thanks for sharing the fun little bits about yourself...it is so much fun learning more about my blog friends. Hope you are having a wonderful day! :)

Jocelyn said...

Yippee Mandy.....I am so happy for you and I just adored all the LO's with pics of your mom!!! That pic of you is soooooo adorable!!! I loved reading your list and learning more about you!!! Thanks for sharing bits and pieces of you with us...I get such pleasure from your wonderful Blog!!!!

Lean said...

Big post wauww and congrats that´s great news.The wildeness lay-out it's my favourite.And your 10 things hihihiGREAT!!!
bye bye,Lean

Deb said...

That is sooo exciting Mandy. Congratulations! Your LO's are simply stunning....I luv the old pics you have - such treasures.

Sharmaine Kruijver said...

Yay Mandy!! Congrats that is exciting
Love the pages you made, gorgeous as always :)

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Congrats on Ruby St - loving though vintage layouts (you are so lucky to have older photos to scrap with, I'm envious of that). xx

yyam said...

Congrats Mandy!
Your work is just awesome...jaw-dropping gorgeousness my friend...:)
That picture of you on the carousal is just soooo cute...
I can't drink coffee either...I love the smell of roasted coffee beans though...but my heart races if I ever drink it...

Julie said...

Congrats Missy Mandy love the pages you have done with the Ruby goodies.

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

beautiful photos Mandy! I love seeing what's going on in your life!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Congratulations on the new design team!!! YOur gallery looks awesome!

Gina said...

aaw weren't you cute!
Congrats on your awesome DT spot ...gorgeous LOs too btw :)

Gladie said...

Wow, congrats girl, you rock!!! Love these LOs, you are so talented! Love the art garden picture too, it really looks magical! I'd love to bring my camera there ;) The closest thing to heaven for me was visiting Lanzarote a few years back, seeing the awsome gardens & creations by César Manrique :)

Leanne said...

How amazing is this! A huge congrats!

sam said...

All my congratulations MANDY !!!! You really deserve it and I am very happy for you!
... Your back pages are magnificent... and "exquises"
I kiss you, SAM

Princess Tamara said...

Congrats honey!!! So excited for you.

Toni said...

Congrats!!!! I can see why you are on the design team your work is just beautiful!!!

Peggy said...

Yeaaah Mandy, congratulations, I'm sooooo happy for you. I think you know by now that I truly feel you deserve this!!!

Those LO's of your mom are breathtaking, they're perfection!! Thanks for playing the "honest game", I loved learning new things about you. I don't need much sleep either, thank god, there's too little hours a day as it is!

xxx Peggy

Chimene said...

Congrats Mandy, so well deserved!!!
You are so talented!!!!
Beautiful pages!! I adore your layout 'COUTURE'!!!!
xxxx
Chimene