Thursday, 16 July 2009

AUSSIE SCRAPJACK and SATU

Firstly I'm a bit excited because I won 'Scrapping Across The Universe' with my Easter tradition LO . That just made my morning when I turned on my computer! 'Let's Get Shabby' has a little reminder post up about Challenge#1 coming to a close so you might want to check that out. Boy are there some exciting things coming up!!! I've been scrapping away, some of my much loved blog challenge LO's and some dt stuff that cant be revealed yet, but I've made a bit of a concerted effort to scrap me a bit more. I never feel comfortable with it. Its not about what or what not to put on the blog re privacy etc, I just avoid it full stop! Soooooo as uncomfortable as it is.............here are two LO's......ugh I dunno....why do I feel sooooooo silly???
SCRAPPING ACROSS THE UNIVERSE CHALLENGE#18
This is the lastest challenge just uploaded.
Here are the questions that form that challenge.
What did you want to be when you grew up?
What do you do now?
What defines you?
Who are you?
JULY AUSSIE SCRAP JACK
Charmane Koch has been jacked. You can check it out here
And here is my interpretation of her LO.
It certainly ended up quite differently
to how I started out!!
14TH JULY PHOTO Look at this creature on my kitchen floor! It was lucky not to get trodden on! I put down a leaf so I could carry it outside! 15TH JULY PHOTO
Painting, painting, still in Paige's room. Tedious bits to do now! 16TH JULY PHOTO
Ooooh finally a shot with Blacky looking at the camera! The light was just right too!

17 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous pages Missy Mandy.Love them both. Lovet he pic of Blackie too.

Axes DesigNs said...

Congratulations!! and your LO's are so pretty!!!

Jenneke said...

Congrats for winning SATU!!!! I think I have to sent my donated prize to Tasmania!!!! YEAHHH!!!!!
Hope you'll like it!
Your new layouts are STUNNING!! Thanks soooo much for playing with us at SATU, my dearest Mandy!!!! Big hug!!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

YaY! congratulations!!!!!!!
Those LO's are beautfiul, especially the first one! I love it! You do amazing work! xOxO

Lean said...

Great lay-outs you made both so diverent.And Blacky looks lovely.
bye bye,Lean

Chimene said...

Congrats girl!!!!
I love love your pages!!
Beautiful:)

xxxx
Chimene

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on winning the SATU!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the new LO's....GORGEOUS!!!!!!! And those photos are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy cool! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Peggy said...

Beautiful LO's Mandy, I especially like that first one, so simple and elegant.
Congratulations on winning SATU!!
xxx Peggy

Deb said...

Oh my goodness Mandy...I luv the LO's about "you". Just gorgeous. Oh and how cute is Blackie.

Jocelyn said...

Congrats on winning SATU...Yippeee for you!!!! Love your creations....stunning as always and love the pics!!!! Have a great weekend!!!! :)

Nicole Renee said...

Great layout, the colors are beautiful. " ) Thanks for playing.

Lisa T. Howard said...

Congrats Mandy on SATU! Love the LO's of you! I enjoy your "you" pages...always nice to learn more about you! I especially liked the first one...simply beautiful! Hope you have a great weekend!

yyam said...

Congrats on winning the SATU challenge Mandy!

Fabulous layouts! The first one is awesome with the soft muted colors and the second one is just bursting with the bold graphic background! :)

Bec said...

Gorgeous layouts about you! Nice to see you on a page a bit more!!
Yayyyy! on SATU

sam said...

Hello Mandy!!! First of all, congratulations for the challenge of scrapping across the universe !!!!!!!!!!
..... This layout is sublime, I like very much the ballerine on the side, it is very soft. Sam

Bree said...

Wow gorgeous Layouts

You are always such an incredible inspiration to me.. thanks for playing with us!

Bree

Bree said...

... and send me your mailing address to shopcropsuey@gmail.com for your free stamp!