Monday, 8 June 2009

WOW SO MUCH IS HAPPENING!!!

LET'S GET SHABBY Wow wow wow.......what a response. We all cannot believe how the wonderful encouragement and support has been. It really helps us believe in what we are doing! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! If you would love to win a gorgeous shabby RAK - go check it out here SCRAPPING THE MUSIC #89 The challenge this week is to be inspired by title or lyrics of the song 'Our Town' I just love this vintage photo of the main street of my town approx the turn of last century - It has such a wonderful feel about it. I'm grateful for STM to give me the opportunity to scrap this - I would never have thought of it otherwise! Sooooo here is my DT sample!

ADTHIS Great news, I re- submited and been accepted to the design team for another term. YAY! Its definitely one of those sites where you learn more about yourself and your own craft by pushing the boundaries. I love this weeks challenge - head on over and have a go - you will find it here and meet the new Summer design team! Wonderful scrappers!!! A LAYOUT FOR SANDRA Sandra won a challenge at Scrap Therapy which gave her a chance to have a LO scrapped by one of the design team weeeell, here it is. It was a fabulous little photo of her dh as a little boy - it afforded a wonderful background and colours! ------------------------------------------------

123 CHALLENGE

A Reminder from Charm and Karlene: REGISTER NOW - and check out the 123 Blog Party Blog Monday June 15th!!!http://ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/123_cybercrop/

You can win prizes playing games - such as bingo, treasurehunts, choosing songs, blog-hopping, posting comments, advertising the 123 Blog Party on YOUR blog, adding the 123 Challenge Blinkie to YOUR blog.... and we also have ONE BIG CHALLENGE - which will be revealed on the night!!!TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR ANY OF THE PRIZES YOU MUST COMPLETE THE JUNE 123 CHALLENGE BY THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH! EASY!!!Hope to see you there!!!Thanks!Take Care

Karlene & Charmane xx -------------------------------------------------------------- 2ND JUNE PHOTO This is the day the banner was finished and photographed to go up on 'Lets get Shabby' 3RD JUNE PHOTO Ivy climbs everywhere in our garden....and as pretty as it can look, it still has to be kept under control!

4TH JUNE PHOTO The last of my 'Granny Smith' apples.. they were very late finishing this year...even the leaves have got yellow and fallen off - yet the apples still hang on. I've been able to extend the season enjoying them this year because of it!! We are on the 8th day of Winter now.

5TH JUNE PHOTO The paint bought ready to re-decorate Paige's new room. She has fab taste in colour! 6TH JUNE PHOTO Give Cosmo a little bit of sun and he is happy! He had a funny little turn the night before and I sat up with him - he was okay in the morning, just slept a lot. Poor old old man. 7TH JUNE PHOTO It was so fun gathering this RAK together to put up for a prize on 'Lets Get Shabby'

8TH JUNE PHOTO Where I always feel grounded - pardon the pun!!! But getting in the garden in the soil doing the winter clean out - is good for the soul!

11 comments:

Jenneke said...

Hi Mandy,
How is your mailbox??? Mine is almost exploding, hahaha!! How much fun it is to read all those wonderful comments on Let's get Shabby!! I allready finished my first layout!!!!! I'll send it to you real soon.
LOVE your STM-layout!! And your Ad-This one too!!! Great to see how different the DT-pages are!
Big hug, Jenneke

Jenneke said...

And yes....I allready saw the STM-site....;-)
Thanks!!

Jocelyn said...

Hi Mandy!!! Just love all the creations.....the LO's are so wonderful.....also love those pics!!!! Cosmo is so cute reting in the sun...my cosmo does the same thing!!!!! Wishing you a PERFECT Monday! :)

Peggy said...

That LO for Sandra is beautiful, and I looooove the LO for STM, what a wonderful topic and you made a gorgeous page out of it. And of course you were reselected for the Ad This design team, your work is always first class!!!!
xxx Peggy

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS LO's MANDY!!!!! AND CONGRATS on the DT's!!!!! U ARE AMAZING and soooooooooooooooooooooooo DESERVING!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the photos too!!!!! STUNNING! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie said...

Hey there Mandy these pages are great. Love the one you have done for Sandra.

Cosmo looks so cute in that photo and yes I have an exploding mail box like Jenneke.

Sandra D said...

Thanks Mandy for my layout!! I love it and glad I have it here IRL - mwah! It's so exciting to see your new shabby site and can't wait to see what you all come up with. Big congrats to you all.

Jazzy1972 said...

Your work is totally gorgeous, I am beyond inspired by your blog, it has such an eclectic mix of classic and contemporary, I love it all, I shall be back for more inspiration. Jay xx

Lean said...

Cool stuff i saw and cosmo loves his sunbath.
greetings,Lean

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

gorgeous, gorgeous and more gorgeous layouts from you to look at.
ditto with your photos - I love to see what you have snappped.
xx

Ceci said...

Love all your photos Mandy, it's always like diving into another world on your blog. :o) By the way you have been tagged on my blog! ;) Ceci xx